Dipping my feet into the FREE FEEDBACK pool.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls (she/her)
it's an acquired taste :)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
If you wouldn't mid checking this story out, that would be cool.

Urmie

I would love some feedback on mine if the offer is still open

MrCrunch

Might as well post mine here. Let me know what you think, still somewhat new to writing hopefully some improvement from my last edits.

Do what must be done, lemme know what you think of it.

AdOtherwise

Owl Who Reads · Hoot Hoot
I will do my best to go through the first 1-3 chapters of your work. I will not give feedback on smut, it is just not my cup of tea nor my area of amateur expertise. I will also not review anything that glorifies the exploitation of children or people more generally, as in slavery, blackmail, and/or r*pe.

What will I do:
I will give the first couple of chapters a rank between 1-10. With 5 being average, 10 being perfect, and 1 being random nonsense.

I will do my best to suggest points of improvement. Be that dialogue, pacing, structure, etc. In general just ways to improve how the story reads, and ways to make it more eye catching. I am by no means a professional writer or editor so take my advice with a grain of salt. What qualifications do I have then? I like reading, I get through 100,000-200,000 words of reading a day, so I will probably see some things that readers like & dislike.

I am no editor though, so if your chapters are filled with bad grammar I will probably recommend an editor &/or grammar checker. I will, however point out smaller or more infrequent grammatical mistakes.

Potential biases in my reviews:
I use Text-to-speech to listen to what I read. This might make otherwise good passages that sound clunky when reading aloud be pointed out.

I am not that big of a fan of the adventure genre, it is not the worst but I have read enough of it to be quite board of it. I will do my best however not to let that sink into my reviews and feedback.

I am not really in to fanfics and drama, but the same rules as the adventure genera will apply.

I doubt I will see any of it, but I am not really a fan of malicious discrimination, be that based on race, sex, gender, or ability, nor am I a fan of the glorification of it. If said discrimination is used for a storytelling purpose then I won’t care. If it is showing the realities of a group, I will not care. If it is repeating N**i propaganda I probably will. So, depending on context, I might just drop that series with a short review.

This will probably be even rarer, but I will also probably not review propaganda of most organizations, political or otherwise, favorably.

With that being said, expect a review within 1-7 days, unless I kill the thread. The reviews will be between 3-50 sentences, and have fun!

fantasyretreat

If you don't mind my lateness to your free feedback party.