What is your comfort food?

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I dunno guys, I'm just in a hungry mood. Tell me your ultimate soul food or just your casual "gimme gimme, I don't care if I sound desperate, THERE IS SO SUCH THING AS DIGNITY" cheat day food. I took a break from my keto diet over the winter holidays and now I'm back on it again, so I'm compiling a list of food to try on my cheat days.
Mine: Kimchi Jigae || Kimchi Stew with a fresh damn bowl of rice.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I don't have a comfort food, but when I'm hungry and I want something to eat, I basically just boil:
2 cups water
2 cups chicken stock
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
some sesame oil (tiny drop)
1 egg per cup of fluid, poured into the soup in ribbons
green onions

behold, the simplest of the asian soups - egg drop soup.

the time it takes to make it is basically the time it takes to boil the water.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I dont have a comfort food. I like to wallow in my own undeserved self-loathing for a while to remind myself how to feel.

But whats good to eat as a comfort food? Rice pudding. Done right, home made. And not shitty, but with an egg or two near the end to make it into a custard. now THATS comfort food.

Just boil the rice for five minutes, drain, simmer some milk, throw in sugar to taste and a bit of vanilla extract and cinnamon, add the rice, simmer some more, let it cool a bit and add the egg yolks.

A warm egg pudding is FECKING AMAZEBALLS. 10/10 would recommend

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
plain wheat bread

nothing spread on it, just white plain bread. it's soggy, sticks on the roof of your mouth, chokes you at times and makes you thirst in every bite

Ecstasy

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I eat a sandwich. I usually put a lot of things on it, like meat, onions, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, hummus, cucumber, and some other stuff.
I make a lot of those kinds of sandwiches.
I think that means I need to be comforted a lot.

Polpota

I get punched pretty regularly and when I do I go for comfort food which is usually a bacon mushroom and swiss burger, but ideally I look for a hole-in-the-wall Mexican food restaurant and just gorge on anything they have inside while finishing it off with a cup of horchata

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
a lime wedge with Tequila... preferably Patron Anejo
this guy probably had many sex. like lots of sex. like sex everyday. i mean, i just think this guy has much sex, y'know?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
in the third-world country of ours, we have yet to experience such refined advancement in our culinary arts. in which realm does such beauty exists
In a third world country like mine! It does exist! \(^^)/

... Costs about 1/20th of a monthly minimum wage though... It's expensive... >.>