Implemented Novel Update Notification

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
I recommend having an option to enable or disable notifications for updates on novels on a specific reading list.

I'm not online most of the time so rather than checling every single novel I'm reading, it will help if I'll just look at the notif section.

Since it can be disabled too, it won't bother people who doesn't want this feature. It will also avoid notification for reading lists such as "Dropped" because there are actually reading lists like that.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You essentially want to receive an alert when a novel in your reading list gets a new chapter?

I think this was already suggested before, and I'd certainly like for this to be implemented~

Tony

Staff member
I recommend having an option to enable or disable notifications for updates on novels on a specific reading list.

I'm not online most of the time so rather than checling every single novel I'm reading, it will help if I'll just look at the notif section.

Since it can be disabled too, it won't bother people who doesn't want this feature. It will also avoid notification for reading lists such as "Dropped" because there are actually reading lists like that.

Feature was implemented here: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/new-features-reading-list-alerts-user-stats-and-more.7075/