Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Halley

"Yeah, it's always nice to meet a colleague in this kind of profession since we can help each other out in case an assignment becomes too hard."
"Yup."

"So are you from an assignment too or you didn't take any?"
"I didn't take any today, actually. Was familiarizing myself with the town, ahaha," Sen laughed. "I plan to take one tomorrow, though. Got any suggestions?"

Reciful

The Door of the Tavern Opened with a BANG!!

A bare footed white girl entered.. she sit at the counters chair

[ Milkshake... Please~ ] she ordered

Halley

A sudden loud banging noise surprised Sen, who immediately turned his head and saw a girl at the entrance, the likely cause of it, entering calmly and sitting at the counter.

Vanus

A sudden loud banging noise surprised Sen, who immediately turned his head and saw a girl at the entrance, the likely cause of it, entering calmly and sitting at the counter.
"One Milk Martini shaken not stirred coming up." The Barman quickly makes it before handing it over to the girl and then collecting the coins. AIEO in the corner face palms.

Drevart

"I didn't take any today, actually. Was familiarizing myself with the town, ahaha," Sen laughed. "I plan to take one tomorrow, though. Got any suggestions?"
"Well... Try not to camp out in the forest if you can't fend off a pack of wolves... at least I was "greeted" by those guys in the middle of the night"

Drevart said while furrowing his brows a little at the sudden loud noise

Halley

"Well... Try not to camp out in the forest if you can't fend off a pack of wolves... at least I was "greeted" by those guys in the middle of the night"

Drevart said while furrowing his brows a little at the sudden loud noise
"I see, I see." Sen nodded as he took out his book and noted Drevart's advice "That certainly wouldn't be a pleasant experience. Thanks for the advice, Drevart."

"Uh," Sen turned back to him, "Do you happen to know who's that girl? She kinda feels... strange," he asked in a hushed voice

Last edited:

Quaesitor

Appraisal

"I'm glad you seem to be better, mister Till.

"Please be more careful when facing wild threats though, if you aren't confident in defeating them when outnumbered, it might be better to force them into a situation where you will fight only one at a time... Keep overestimating yourself, and your funeral will be the next one I host, and your family will be the ones attending it.

"I'll pray for your safety, may the gods teach you better caution."

Final Reward:
Exp: 180
Money: 16G

OOC: Tag it as appraised please~
"The moment they spotted me, the only choice I had was to fight. I wish I could outrun wolves, and I wish I knew someplace to funnel them in, but I don't... but I have to keep going. I have to get stronger. And I was certain I'd win - I'm not stupid enough to fight fights I don't think I'll win miss Nene. But thanks for your concern - I'll be sure to get myself some protective hear once I have the money. That should keep me safe."

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"The moment they spotted me, the only choice I had was to fight. I wish I could outrun wolves, and I wish I knew someplace to funnel them in, but I don't... but I have to keep going. I have to get stronger. And I was certain I'd win - I'm not stupid enough to fight fights I don't think I'll win miss Nene. But thanks for your concern - I'll be sure to get myself some protective hear once I have the money. That should keep me safe."
"Mister Till... It's this same confidence I see time and time again when talking to new adventurers... People full of dreams and hopes, with such wonderful goals for themselves and to the people near them... Only to end buried beneath the earth after their very first quest.

"You're better than them at least, but understand your own position... This time they were just a few wounds in the face and the chest... What if it was slightly more serious though? What if they hit your arm? Or your leg? How would you keep being an adventurer if you lost one of your limbs? How would you feed your family if you cannot work? Who would hire a no-name crippled person?

"Don't underestimate the seriousness of those situations, mister Till... If you can't track them without being seen, then learn to track first, it is safer and better for you and your loved ones in the long run.

"If you keep behaving the way you are right now... I'm afraid we may not see each other for long. I pray this future does not come to fruition however."

Quaesitor

"Mister Till... It's this same confidence I see time and time again when talking to new adventurers... People full of dreams and hopes, with such wonderful goals for themselves and to the people near them... Only to end buried beneath the earth after their very first quest.

"You're better than them at least, but understand your own position... This time they were just a few wounds in the face and the chest... What if it was slightly more serious though? What if they hit your arm? Or your leg? How would you keep being an adventurer if you lost one of your limbs? How would you feed your family if you cannot work? Who would hire a no-name crippled person?

"Don't underestimate the seriousness of those situations, mister Till... If you can't track them without being seen, then learn to track first, it is safer and better for you and your loved ones in the long run.

"If you keep behaving the way you are right now... I'm afraid we may not see each other for long. I pray this future does not come to fruition however."
"I wouldn't be doing dangerous quests like that if I had a choice!" Till snaps back.

"I have to earn enough money to feed my family, and I don't want us to stay in a single inn room forever. I need the money, okay? Of course, I am frightened, and of course, I fear for my life. But unless I risk my life, my family is going to starve or rot away in that inn room for decades."

AliceShiki

"I wouldn't be doing dangerous quests like that if I had a choice!" Till snaps back.

"I have to earn enough money to feed my family, and I don't want us to stay in a single inn room forever. I need the money, okay? Of course, I am frightened, and of course, I fear for my life. But unless I risk my life, my family is going to starve or rot away in that inn room for decades."
"Mister Till... I'm sure your family cares a lot more for your safety than they care about the money you provide...

"Money comes and goes, but life? You have only one of that... The gods have granted you a life to be enjoyed with the people you love, it would be wise to cherish it.

"... And if you are gone, who will be the one to provide for your family then? Is your wife capable of earning enough money for your children? Or will they start having to earn their own at such a young age too? Can they even do it? Or would they need to resort to stealing food from merchant stalls in order to survive each day?

"There is more that you should worry about than leaving an inn room or not, mister Till. Nobody enjoys living in poverty, but you should be more careful with what risks you are willing to take... For the very sake of the people you wish the best for."

Quaesitor

"Mister Till... I'm sure your family cares a lot more for your safety than they care about the money you provide...

"Money comes and goes, but life? You have only one of that... The gods have granted you a life to be enjoyed with the people you love, it would be wise to cherish it.

"... And if you are gone, who will be the one to provide for your family then? Is your wife capable of earning enough money for your children? Or will they start having to earn their own at such a young age too? Can they even do it? Or would they need to resort to stealing food from merchant stalls in order to survive each day?

"There is more that you should worry about than leaving an inn room or not, mister Till. Nobody enjoys living in poverty, but you should be more careful with what risks you are willing to take... For the very sake of the people you wish the best for."
I just scoff. "Miss Nene, that sounds great and all, but in my 37 years of life, I have seen countless marriages break and loves fade, and one very common reason was the lack of money."

Then, much more quietly, I continue. "You may not like this, but I can't tell what exactly might happen with my family. And I'm too scared to find out or try it."

"Now, if you would excuse me..." without waiting for a response, I just leave, my heart heavy.

AliceShiki

I just scoff. "Miss Nene, that sounds great and all, but in my 37 years of life, I have seen countless marriages break and loves fade, and one very common reason was the lack of money."

Then, much more quietly, I continue. "You may not like this, but I can't tell what exactly might happen with my family. And I'm too scared to find out or try it."

"Now, if you would excuse me..." without waiting for a response, I just leave, my heart heavy.
"I'll pray for your safety, mister Till... Yours and your family's..."

Bochi

"Hmm~ Hmm~"

She hummed lightly, having occupied the seat she deemed most prominent in the building that was starting to fall apart. Examining her nails, and then her drink.

"Maaa, I'm bored. Something entertaining would really be nice."

AliceShiki

"Hmm~ Hmm~"

She hummed lightly, having occupied the seat she deemed most prominent in the building that was starting to fall apart. Examining her nails, and then her drink.

"Maaa, I'm bored. Something entertaining would really be nice."
*lots of loud bells start ringing*
*a bunch of random adventurers rush out of the tavern while shouting "The city is under attack!"*

Bochi

*lots of loud bells start ringing*
*a bunch of random adventurers rush out of the tavern while shouting "The city is under attack!"*
The girl raises an eyebrow, considering the matter.

"First day and the city's already being attacked? Ooh, how scary. Guess I better find some place to hide, then~"

Leaving behind a coin to pay for her drink, she quietly slipped out of the Tavern.

FlutterOfCrows

Dust entering the tavern, after a long day of running around, taking a quiet seat at the main bar area.

FlutterOfCrows

Dust does a quick glancing around to see if anyone is here late as it is, as he order's a random amount and types of food, as he ponders what he should do to avoid more clerics.

Bochi

Dust entering the tavern, after a long day of running around, taking a quiet seat at the main bar area.
Dust does a quick glancing around to see if anyone is here late as it is, as he order's a random amount and types of food, as he ponders what he should do to avoid more clerics.
"Fufu. Visiting the empty tavern during a raid? How unusual indeed. I bid you welcome to my temporary quarters."

Leaning against one of the chairs, enjoying a cup of freshly-brewed tea, was Ellania. She'd gotten bored of watching the front and had furled her wings as well.

"I'm afraid there isn't much of a meal to be had here, unfortunately, what with all the cooks having gone to take refugee in the temple."

FlutterOfCrows

"Fufu. Visiting the empty tavern during a raid? How unusual indeed. I bid you welcome to my temporary quarters."

Leaning against one of the chairs, enjoying a cup of freshly-brewed tea, was Ellania. She'd gotten bored of watching the front and had furled her wings as well.

"I'm afraid there isn't much of a meal to be had here, unfortunately, what with all the cooks having gone to take refugee in the temple."
Dust nearly jumping in panic, he works to quickly suppress his presence, returning to a spark of what it was. as he asks."W-who may you be?" In a polite tone, with a loud and vocal voice, that would not be unsurprising from a muscle-brained soldier, rather than a small-sized cloaked figure.

Bochi

Dust nearly jumping in panic, he works to quickly suppress his presence, returning to a spark of what it was. as he asks."W-who may you be?" In a polite tone, with a loud and vocal voice, that would not be unsurprising from a muscle-brained soldier, rather than a small-sized cloaked figure.
"Just your everyday tea-lover. Well?"

Vaulting over the countertop, Ellania settles down at the empty position where the bartender would usually be, still holding her cup. She hadn't spilled a drop despite it being rather full.

"It's a right mess out there, isn't it? So what brings you to this place when most people are fighting or hiding?"