Writing Prompt You (unwillingly) gain the ability to turn yanderes into spirit weapons based on your relationship with them. What shape does your yandere take?

Lucidlex

Many of us love the idea of the psychological and emotional connection an MC has with a Yandere lover (or even an enemy). I suddenly had the idea that if an obsessed lover had the power to help destroy the enemies of their beloved, wouldn't they do so without question? No word limit required, but seeing some extensive thought put into this would be pretty cool.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Many of us love the idea of the psychological and emotional connection an MC has with a Yandere lover (or even an enemy). I suddenly had the idea that if an obsessed lover had the power to help destroy the enemies of their beloved, wouldn't they do so without question? No word limit required, but seeing some extensive thought put into this would be pretty cool.
So basically i hold up the yandere's body itself and just start using it like a bludgeon

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Prehensile beat-up chains with spikes and old blood caked on them.

Used like whips, good for strangling, good for dragging people who try to escape, and able to bind people so I can take my time.

You (unwillingly) gain the ability

Unwillingly? Me? All my yandere wanted to do was drink a bit of my blood and some other stuff ...

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
So basically i hold up the yandere's body itself and just start using it like a bludgeon

i don't really like murderous psychopaths controlling me, so i'd probably turn them into a disposable nuclear weapon with a self-exorcising module.

Polarize4777

I rather not lol, too dam risky and the danger of being gutted out of a one sided love is a bit too high for my liking. Also they be stalking you and monitoring your every activity and that just plain put me off.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I would feel like yanderes like to be spirit armors since not only you are inside them, they would literally protect you from literally anyone. Plus, they would control you whenever you flirt with another girl.

Sinpathy

I feel baited to answer.
It's obviously a scythe.
But that's too obvious, so I'm going with a trail of intangible, poison mist that you can control.

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
but what if... you become that yandere? Becoming a sword or any other weapon sounds cool and fair. unless the person you are in love with suddenly decides to banish you to the nether realms, but if not, i want to be a flashy weapon

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
It would probably some biochemichal mecha suit that connects with your neural system and encases you tightly within. Like iron man x venom thingy but you can't take it off forever or you die

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I gain the sword of void, as she doesn't exist and she will never exist and I would not want her to exist.