Confess Your Love! The Thread Where You Tag The Person You Like (And Then Get Rejected In Public, Just Like Highschool)

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I like @Slaire because I feel like I can take advantage of their loneliness to ensure that they never dump me.

I like @Assurbanipal_II because he is a scourge that I tactically draw into arguments when I feel like annoying other people.

I almost like @BenJepheneT, but I don't want to trigger his yandere card or I'll never escape a messy and bizarre hell. At first it was with gratitude and subservience, but then I realized that he likes licking my toes with too much vigor and relish. Etc. :blob_evil_two:

I almost like @tiaf, if only I didn't lose to a walnut they would be my fish. I came close to losing my sh*t this one time. I planned to cook @tiaf, eat her and her bloody walnut whole, then jump into the ocean. If successful I would have been able to prevent anyone else from ever loving her again and she would have been mine forever.

@ohko is already taken so I will just nibble on their cat ears and call it a day.

I like @Nahrenne because she teaches me how to be a better villainess every day.

I like @Zoey, but I'm still terrified because of how little mutants spawn off her. As Nahrenne had once said, "[That moustache is just so damn] spiffing".

P.S. I am waiting for my rejections. Don't be afraid to let me down hard! The worst I could do to you all is just ...

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I like @Slaire because I feel like I can take advantage of their loneliness to ensure that they never dump me.

I like @Assurbanipal_II because he is a scourge that I tactically draw into arguments when I feel like annoying other people.

I almost like @BenJepheneT, but I don't want to trigger his yandere card or I'll never escape a messy and bizarre hell. At first it was with gratitude and subservience, but then I realized that he likes licking my toes with too much vigor and relish. Etc. :blob_evil_two:

I almost like @tiaf, if only I didn't lose to a walnut they would be my fish. I came close to losing my sh*t this one time. I planned to cook @tiaf, eat her and her bloody walnut whole, then jump into the ocean. If successful I would have been able to prevent anyone else from ever loving her again and she would have been mine forever.

@ohko is already taken so I will just nibble on their cat ears and call it a day.

I like @Nahrenne because she teaches me how to be a better villainess every day.

I like @Zoey, but I'm still terrified because of how little mutants spawn off her. As Nahrenne had once said, "[That moustache is just so damn] spiffing".

P.S. I am waiting for my rejections. Don't be afraid to let me down hard! The worst I could do to you all is just ...
I wouldn't mind having an affair with you, yo-chan! ^^

Also I want to be in a private room with @binarysoap, but he's very popular so idk

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

:blob_aww: I like my wonderful slightly unstable flower of evil and of course I accept your confession.

Being a scourge is stressful. And sadly, nobody on this forum takes my baits. :blob_teary: Either they are all schooled, or just lazy. I suspect the latter.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I could just as easily stop licking your toes, man. If that's what you want.