The Majesty Of Root Beer Milk

C.Sunlight

~🥛~
Yep, you got that right. Root beer milk is an actual thing (there's blueberry milk too), and it is delicious. Like, it tastes just like root beer, but there's a nice aftertaste of milk and it's surprisingly not disgusting. Nice and tangy, not too sugary, and mellow at the same time. It is MAJESTIC.

I haven't tried the blueberry milk yet, but I'll post another food review once I've had some.

~🥛~​

Generik0

The fact that I haven’t heard of Root Beer Milk makes me feel uncultured. Then again my latest discovery was very terrible so terrible it makes my genitalia hurt.

Kekma.Ga
-its about a bolt? being snuck into male genitalia.
Yes I separated it.

C.Sunlight

>tasty milk
Seems like a myth.
I won't say much on the irony of your username having milk in it, lol.

On another note, we have always gotten our milk delivered by a company called 'Morning Fresh Diary'.

And it tastes good, so... It's not a myth anymore~!

Alienix

You may only judge after you have tried it. It's a perfectly valid beverage. It just sounds questionable.

Yeah, questionable like pineapple on pizza.

Jokes aside, I consider to make it for lunch:ROFLMAO:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
How dare you destroy the wonderful taste of milk with that atrocity called root beer ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)🔪

C.Sunlight

How dare you destroy the wonderful taste of milk with that atrocity called root beer ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)🔪
I'll have you know that it is a delicacy, thank you very much. :blob_sir: It combines the exquisite taste of low sugar, mellow, root beer with the refreshing aftertaste of milk.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I'll have you know that it is a delicacy, thank you very much. :blob_sir: It combines the exquisite taste of low sugar, mellow, root beer with the refreshing aftertaste of milk.
ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ︻デ═一 ✧✧✧✧✧

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
Is it store-bought root beer milk or do you just mix root beer and milk together?

C.Sunlight

Is it store-bought root beer milk or do you just mix root beer and milk together?
It's delivered from a company called 'Morning Fresh Diary', but I guess you can mix milk and root beer to make it. No guarantees on the taste though.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
~🥛~
Yep, you got that right. Root beer milk is an actual thing (there's blueberry milk too), and it is delicious. Like, it tastes just like root beer, but there's a nice aftertaste of milk and it's surprisingly not disgusting. Nice and tangy, not too sugary, and mellow at the same time. It is MAJESTIC.

I haven't tried the blueberry milk yet, but I'll post another food review once I've had some.

~🥛~​
Sounds like a shittier root beer float