Recommendations Looking for recommendations

Zethuron

I am looking for new original webnovels to add to my to read list, can be basically anywhere.
Im mostly seeking novels that you would consider to be on the same level as A Practical Guide to Evil, Mother of Learning (starting it soon), The Gods Are Bastards (starting it soon), but other suggestions are also welcome.
For reference on what to recommend or what to not recommend since i already am reading it, im sharing my original webnovels list, (its in the zip file since site doenst allow to post excel as attachment), Feel free to look at it for recommendations if you want.

Attachments

• Original novels.zip
    61.4 KB · Views: 134

crazykat

If you havent Tried Dungeon Heart, i would give it a shot. It got me back into Original novel again. It was also my 1st Original dungeon story.

Zethuron

Already have read it, its one of the best dungeon stories on royalroad, sadly its slow in updates and other dungeon stories that are good are almost all on hiatus

D

Deleted member 3803

I'm writing something outside the usual scope.

It's titled Invincible Canadian Hermaphrodite Goddess Cultivator, and it's a Satire of the cultivation genre.

It's has a rabid fanbase on RRL and Discord, and i've recently started publishing on ScribbleHub as well. Expect comedy, trope flips, sarcastic humor, fleshed out characters, and a unique world.

While it isn't in the league of TWI, the Guide and TGAB, most people seem to think it's a good read. Check it out if you want to.

Torice

They aren't exactly new, but if you haven't read them, there's some nice novels on RoyalRoadl called:
  • Re:Write by WhoCares (lol)
  • Clock Link by mataaitai