Resolved Mobile Browser - Bookmark chapter

ChuckMoe

Hello together,

on my PC browser I can bookmark a chapter while I'm on the chapter site (reading the chapter). On my mobile browser however (Firefox on Android without Addons), I do not find this function. Am I overseeing something or does it not exist?
If it doesn't exist, I would like to make a suggestion to add it.

Cheers,
ChuckMoe

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yep, that's how it goes, unfortunately. My husband can't bookmark my chapters on his phone, but it works fine on the PC version.

PandaSempai

Bookmark? Is it the thing that shows 1/xx in the statistics? If so, you could just go to the novel-> statistics-> scroll down-> then find the Table of Contents of the novel. There, you can see that there are some empty boxes near a chapter. If you put a check on that box and read it for 60 secs, it will be bookmarked.

PandaSempai

Also, there is the method of going to the chapter you wanted to bookmark-> clicking the box where the whole chapter is(not the title but the place where you read the content of the chapter)-> then look at the top right corner. There, you will see the bookmark icon.

Tony

Staff member
Hello together,

on my PC browser I can bookmark a chapter while I'm on the chapter site (reading the chapter). On my mobile browser however (Firefox on Android without Addons), I do not find this function. Am I overseeing something or does it not exist?

Cheers,
ChuckMoe
Yep, that's how it goes, unfortunately. My husband can't bookmark my chapters on his phone, but it works fine on the PC version.

I'm confused because it exists on mobile too. How are you "bookmarking" your chapters?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
This site is built to be more inclined for PC users. It is possible to bookmark on mobile, but for some reason it keeps undoing stuff all the time, least for me. Trying to use SH on mobile browsers is like steering your car with your knees. Just wait until @Tony finishes up with the SH mobile app, which, according to my calculator here, will arrive in the hypothetical year of 3045, provided we can fork enough cash and save his brain in a jar so he will never stop programming.

Tony

Staff member
Hello together,

Cheers,
ChuckMoe
This site is built to be more inclined for PC users. It is possible to bookmark on mobile, but for some reason it keeps undoing stuff all the time, least for me. Trying to use SH on mobile browsers is like steering your car with your knees. Just wait until @Tony finishes up with the SH mobile app, which, according to my calculator here, will arrive in the hypothetical year of 3045, provided we can fork enough cash and save his brain in a jar so he will never stop programming.

Oh wait, I think I know what you're referring to. While on the chapter, TAP anywhere on the chapter and this menu should popup:

ss.jpg

Once it shows up, click on that "bookmark" icon to bookmark the chapter.

PandaSempai

Hello together,

Cheers,
ChuckMoe
This is what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• IMG_20200730_151534.png
    IMG_20200730_151534.png
    123 KB · Views: 80

ChuckMoe

Oh wait, I think I know what you're referring to. While on the chapter, TAP anywhere on the chapter and this menu should popup:

View attachment 3297

Once it shows up, click on that "bookmark" icon to bookmark the chapter.

Ahhh, thank you very much! I didn't try to tap on the chapter ...
Works perfect now :)

Cheers,
ChuckMoe

Tony

Staff member