Savage Divinity

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
Another novel coming off a Christmas hiatus, this one on RR. It's definitely one of the best cultivation novels, though it's not one of my top tier favorite novels. Still the setting and characters are very well-done either complex motivations. I would say that the plot has gotten bogged down though as the author struggles with good pacing and hasn't really put together a great action scene in some time.

I definitely recommend it for anyone who enjoys cultivation novels or a solid Isekai. Also has quality floofs, if you are an animal lover.

The first new chapter post-break just came and three are released each week, so the author does have solid output and there's quite a bit already out there for newcomers.

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
Ugh. The latest chapters have really left something to be desired. Not only have the chapters not done anything meaningful in terms of worldbuilding or plot, but the character development has been rather forced and rather poorly done. The chapters feel so artificial and poorly done. I've been so disappointed since he came back from his break