I’m tired of changing myself to conform with society’s norms.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
It’s so tiring trying to fit in these days.
all this crap about being yourself when, really, the people in charge don’t need anything except flimsy ‘keyboard warriors’ to shame the general public into doing what they want.
I’m here to finally stand up for myself.
nobody‘s disapproval can stop me.

Slaughtering children is part of who I am.

Draculus-del-Viafat

I've never been a humanist, actually, and I doubt I'll ever be. I play an RPG character who slaughters humans, I'm violent, and I know it. It's a part of who I am 🤷‍♂️ The main problem is that you can't really fight the society if it thinks you're doing something wrong, unless you've gained that art of not giving an f... Which I think I have :blobtaco: Take it easy, man. People will always think you're incorrect, you can't be perfect, anyway. Just find those who accept you.

Xiaoshen

I give my best to teach. I try to be kind. I wanted to get along with everyone.

But they really don't know that part of me...

I like pineapples on my pizza.

Vaxel00

Slaughtering children is inefficient. The true way is to brainwash them and then, finally making them our subservient slaves and ask them to kill other children. Works best as a scapegoat too.
Slavery is inefficient, you have to feed them and clothe them and if they die you lose your investment.

That's what employees are for, desperate, disposable and you don't have to give them any benefits if the job is black collar.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Ikr? Just because I drink blood of virgins every month during the rituals doesn't make me a bad person
Exactly! Just because I experiment on children in the lab under my house, I’m suddenly not allowed to live in peace? Like, you do you mr. police-san, and I’ll do me.

ps. accepting children 7 and under hit me up if you got any offers (or a grudge).

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
Slavery is inefficient, you have to feed them and clothe them and if they die you lose your investment.

That's what employees are for, desperate, disposable and you don't have to give them any benefits if the job is black collar.
I disagree.
Employees do worse work because their morale is very low.
Brainwashed people who were raised to think that you are a god will literally die for you. It costs more money and takes more time, but it surely pays off.

JayDirex

I disagree.
Brainwashed people who were raised to think that you are a god will literally die for you. It costs more money and takes more time, but it surely pays off.
This explains the difference between the (very efficient) IMPERIAL CLONE TROOPERS in the empire, who were later replaced by a volunteer army of not very good marksman -_-

It cost less to train the volunteers and they were/are quite disposable :blob_sir:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
This explains the difference between the (very efficient) IMPERIAL CLONE TROOPERS in the empire, who were later replaced by a volunteer army of not very good marksman -_-

It cost less to train the volunteers and they were/are quite disposable :blob_sir:

:blob_hmm: Sadly, neither of them seem to use cover. Instead, they shoot with Napoleonic line formations at each other.

Vaxel00

I disagree.
You don't need your employees to worship you as a God, you need them to worship something as a God. And the best part, they're already brainwashed to think so.

Fiat currencies are the best invention in modern history. "This is worth something because I say so" and everyone believes it.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
It’s so tiring trying to fit in these days.
all this crap about being yourself when, really, the people in charge don’t need anything except flimsy ‘keyboard warriors’ to shame the general public into doing what they want.
I’m here to finally stand up for myself.
nobody‘s disapproval can stop me.

Slaughtering children is part of who I am.
Before you kill the girls, give em to me. I am a lolicon and i will be repressed no longer!

Sinpathy

Let this not distract you from the fact that someone in this thread just openly declared that he's into little girls.