How does this look?

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
8E1D67D3-462B-4D3A-9E8D-DA2D41E52105.png
(Changed the mouth a bit)

I ain’t no Pablo Picasso, but It’s better than my usual half finished doodles. Any critique?

Also, the rest of his body has been omitted due to lack of skill.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29081

Get rid of the mouth. It looks better without it.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Hmm, either the face is too broad or the eyes too big.
But take my opinion with a grain of salt since I like long and slim faces and detailed eyes :blob_cookie:

Btw, are you mouse user?

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Hmm, either the face is too broad or the eyes too big.
But take my opinion with a grain of salt since I like long and slim faces and detailed eyes :blob_cookie:

Btw, are you mouse user?
Nah I just drew it on a tablet while I was procrastinating. It felt like doodling so I drew an eye and black hair and slapped the two together. I want to draw pretty eyes, but I can’t draw much else so he’s just a culmination of “pretty eye practice” and my own inner edgelord.

also:
741575EB-08C3-42DB-AD64-0ED20DF8F46E.png
???
He looks kinda...malnourished...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Nah I just drew it on a tablet while I was procrastinating. It felt like doodling so I drew an eye and black hair and slapped the two together. I want to draw pretty eyes, but I can’t draw much else so he’s just a culmination of “pretty eye practice” and my own inner edgelord.

also:
View attachment 3857???
He looks kinda...malnourished...
Nah, his cheeks are plump. It’s just the light and the panda eyes that makes him look pale and slightly sick.

JustAnotherArtist

View attachment 3814(Changed the mouth a bit)

I ain’t no Pablo Picasso, but It’s better than my usual half finished doodles. Any critique?

Also, the rest of his body has been omitted due to lack of skill.
It looks great!
:blob_neutral: I think I lack the ability to draw slim faces.
I think you should draw a circle and then draw a tringle under it (kinda like an ice cream cone) and just take it from there