TheTrinary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know, it's impossible to prove that anyone else actually exists.
    AliceShiki
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Anyone else. I know I exist.
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    Does it matter whether you can prove it?

For me at least, I'm fine whether anyone else actually exists or not.

On one hand you and everyone else are AI/delusions of my mind and I'm the only real one, which could be very much true from how special and unique I am.

On the other hand I'm just a deranged weirdo, which is honestly just as likely.
    I also didn't post my review of Pratchett's Equal Rights. Loved it. Best Discworld novel so far (out of 3) 8/10.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i thought the guy made 41 of those discworld novels
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    He did. I've read three.
    Oh I never posted my review of Heinlein's "Stranger In A Strange Land." It Sucked.
    K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan
    Of course he denied it!
    “In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor, your only escape is to never let them find out.”
    -- Robert Heinlein
    K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan
    He got bolder in the stories he wrote towards the end of his life. "Stranger in a Strange Land" was only his first. If you ever read "To Sail Beyond the Sunset" and other works, it's quite clear that polyamory is a consistent theme. Now I'm not fond of his incest fantasies, but the way he goes about it, I don't see any point in criminalizing it as long as it is between consenting adults.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    It's an interesting point and I'm not familiar with his later works.
    I've been recently introduced to the concept: Just what is the appeal of streaming writing on Twitch.
    I think i finally figured out the issue I've always had for my second story: Super dark elements and fluid YA-like Pov just don't mix.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    take my word for it: it's like an European fever dream
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I've heard it's difficult
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    it's interesting enough for me to power through the strange prose. it's some delicious shit, if it's up to your palate
    Doing my first chapter feedback on Royal Road has resulted in my angriest critique ever. I had to work to keep the profanity to a minimum.
    witch_sorrowful
    witch_sorrowful
    Can people just limit themselves to quotations? Please. This -quote- don't work. There is a reason there is quotations. It's unreadable otherwise. [This is also not a quote]. Sorry, Trinary, just hijacking this to vent a bit.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    there's nothing wrong with it; i just don't like how it looks, and coupled with multiple bad experiences, I just hate it. you can call it irrational hatred, I'll agree, if that means I can keep complaining about RRL's interface with no regard.
    I broke my pinky toe again today. I didn't even mean to kick my vacuum.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    hope you get better soon
    Bobasis
    Bobasis
    I hope it gets better~!
    Lol. Just realized I messed up my own lore when writing my latest chapter. oopsiepoopsie
    U
    UnratedX
    awkward promo or shit post? :sneaky:
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Just an observation on how hard it can be to keep track of things. There's a reason television shows have script supervisors.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i sometimes reach out to my own readers just to be clear on some plot details and story beats: nothing I'm ashamed about. keyword I'm. at this point, I'm too lazy to consider whether it's right or wrong.
    Just beat Yoku's Island Express on steam. Very cute metroidvania. . . Pinball Metroidvania. It's as cool as it sounds. Would recommend. 7/10
    I have done the unthinkable. I have asked someone to stop writing their story in my review thread.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I stand by this.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you gotta send me a screenshot or a link I've seen you put scathing reviews but I've never seen you go ballistics
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    it's the most recent one in my feedback thread. I just wanted to take a shower.
    First chess tournament in person this weekend. Covid be gone.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Good luck with your chess!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…