ArcadiaBlade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I perceived you as a newcomer but apparently I should have seen your profile, welcome back to hell.
    After getting myself a PC, I tried playing Valorant for fun and it ended up becoming of a funny compilation of me trying my best to survive while being tortured by the enemy and held at gunpoint by my allies.
    Reactions: M.G.Driver
    ArcadiaBlade
    ArcadiaBlade
    Clutch or die while that bastard yoru kept flashing me like some pervert who suddenly finds his new victim after seeing my reaction.
    *Gets a Five Stars* Okay. I think I wrote it just fine.

*Gets Four Stars* FUCK! DID I DO ANOTHER INFO DUMP AGAIN?! IS IT THE MISTAKE I DID EARLIER?! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T SNORTED THE NEAR EXPIRED POWDERED JUICE PACKET FROM EARLIER!
    If you survive for a long time, either your a main protagonist in your own story. Or, your an idiot.
    ArcadiaBlade
    ArcadiaBlade
    Considering that, I can't be a protagonist since I have no romance genre.... so....

..... I'm an idiot after all....
    Agentt
    Agentt
    You are protagonist of a tragedy written by a 13 year old
    On youtube, I was recommended on a certain VTuber and now my faith is being challenged.
    Reactions: GodlyKamui
    ArcadiaBlade
    ArcadiaBlade
    Heyo, I know that I am a good guy and all but if that non-anime woman acts any more mesmerizing, I might have an arguement with my father about our religion.... help.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    rule34.xxx

cleanse your sins there and move on
    SerikoLee
    SerikoLee
    No am rule34 and donboonu degenerate
    *Remembers why I made this Pfp*

why did you make this pfp
    ArcadiaBlade
    ArcadiaBlade
    My anime avatar? I kinda design this to look like my own anime-like self. Smiling while not cringing at myself.
    someguysomeone
    someguysomeone
    you really be anime protagonist.
    EDIT
    oh also if you think you saw one of my comments but then recheck and it's not there. Then you aren't seeing things. I tend to delete my posts a lot.
    "don't take it otherwise,
    but you pfp turns me on all the time I see it.
    is it some anime or manga character, do tell me.....
    if you make it...then it has touched a chord here."
    -kola oct 24 2020

I second this notion. good pic.
    I know he is a guy I am just quoting
    D
    Deleted member 49654
    Oh, well, I shall acquiesce your relationship with Someguy. Don't worry, bl is ok. And there is already an underage couple - Cadmar and Napelynn.
    someguysomeone
    someguysomeone
    bro I I am straight.
    also I know he is a guy.

if he was a girl then I would have never made such a post. I am super polite around girls(read as shy as to not offend)
    I am not horny..I was quoting a previous comment which was made on this profile pic . by kola on 2020 24 Oct

also I possess enough sanity to never try for a intercontinental relationship .
    D
    Deleted member 49654
    How much would a reader willing to pay for a chapter to be posted?
    Michuyu
    Michuyu
    I never paid for a chapter, other than webtoons \(ToT)/ It's like $0.50 per chapter. lol I'm cheap man...
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Well, I have seen people on this site using some sly tricks.
    1. Posting a really intriguing synopsis and then posting only one chapter which is link to their patron page.
    2. Selling part one on amazon and part 2 is posted here.
    3. Read upto 50 chapters more on my patron.
    4. People who post everything for free but ask for donations just for showing support.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    As for how much, a range from 0.5 dollars to 5 dollars depending on how popular you are.
    don't take it otherwise,
    but you pfp turns me on all the time I see it.
    is it some anime or manga character, do tell me.....
    if you make it...then it has touched a chord here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…