LoliGent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I ended up procrastinating from revising my rough drafts by reading manga. Then I started wandering around as I was reading manga. I procrastinated while I was procrastinating!
    Another manga done and I just read a classic one, "Please Save my Earth." Who would've thought that a sci-fi reincarnation drama would be so good. Man, that was amazing. I really gotta get all the volumes now and watch the anime adaption. I couldn't put it down!

And to the initiated, yes, I went in for the shota context, but I still recommend it to everyone.
    Is it just me or are there a lot of 20 minute videos? I usually just want to take a 10 minute break and would watch a video to unwind, but I'm now noticing the average video on YouTube is 20 minutes in length.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    So I guess... It depends on the type of content you watch? The stuff I watch tends to be shorter than 20min~
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    That does make sense. I usually look for talking head type videos. The ones that you don't need to watch and can just listen to. I guess it's easier to make a lengthy video in that format.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Ah, yeah, those tend to be longer. I often find those being 1h long actually... >.>

The stuff I watch is either about gaming or comedic shorts, so they tend to be a lot shorter~
    It's over! My stupid bathroom story has completed. I... am not too proud of it, but it's done!
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    Heh... I guess we need to do that from now on. That's why I use they/them much more frequently.
    M
    Mechaphobic
    Shoot first, apologize later, this is how babies are born! Anyway, Congratulations on completing a story. Now you can finally wow everybody, with lolicon that is so filthy that we will all need eye bleach from reading the prologue!
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    No, not that. I'm actually going to write age gap stories with lolicon elements but take the subject matter seriously. To take a look at the psychological aspects of a person attracted to minors in a more realistic manner. It's actually my goal to write stories that are thought provoking and considerate.

I'm quite serious about this since I'm a lolicon and that's how I truly feel.
    I want to upload this strip as my banner. A 3 panel strip of a young man kissing a young preteen girl's hand, she pushing him away, then giving him a smooch. I think it's benign but who knows, maybe even a smooch is too much for normal people to handle. I'd figured I'd ask first. Can I upload the entire thing, or just the first image of him kissing her hand?

The image:
    tiaf
    tiaf
    rather than the content, I'd worry about the size and format
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    I would edit it to be horizontal, so it would fit.
    tiaf
    tiaf
    :blob_evil_two: Nothing below the neck. Legit.
    Oh? I can upload a banner now? Or am I a dumb dumb and could always do that? I thought I had to reach a certain achievement.
    It's finally happening! I just wrote the rough drafts for the first two chapters of my story! Oh, I'm finally getting this story off the ground!
    • Wow
    Reactions: LinXueLian
    LinXueLian
    LinXueLian
    People are actually writing things... :sweating_profusely: I'm so jealous of you guys. Meanwhile I'm here not writing a single thing
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    I spent a month planning this, so this surely requires time that most of us don't have. But don't give up. You'll surely find a schedule that works for you.
    LinXueLian
    LinXueLian
    You've got dedication! I'm spending mine trawling through vector sites...
    I seem to spend less time going through every sub-board and rather just click "What's new" and let the system dictate what I will reply to. I have freewill, but too lazy to actually practice it.
    Finally finished the manga of the boy who had the hots for his mom. They didn't do anything if you are wondering. I ended up loving the story.

But now it's time to read normal stuff, like the mangaka's previous work, which is about a boy who consumes a girl's saliva and is now dependent on it or he'll get a fever.

I don't think I should look up the rest of this person's work.
    Twitter suspended my account without explanation. I try to inquire why but they require you to log in to your suspended account, but it won't let me. What kind of logic is that?
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    I am shocked... but not surprised. Dang.

But I have a feeling I was reported. I didn't use that account often, so I feel this is sabotage.
    LilTV1155
    LilTV1155
    Those people need more Reviewers in their IT fields to determine what's tolerable. And this sounds familiar, but different from YouTube I guess.
    LinXueLian
    LinXueLian
    Oh man I'm sorry to hear that. Any idea why it was locked?
    You want to see fanart of your favorite wholesome anime on Pixiv? Then make sure you turn on the mature filter and remember, the filter gets weaker the more pages you go down. No no no, your favorite anime is not sacred! Don't challenge the inevitable!
    My name change has been approved.

...and @Agentt has his eye on me now.
    H0LL0W
    H0LL0W
    Yes officer, this comment, right here.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Umu umu, from now whenever a girl is disgusted by me, I shall say you sent me
    Soap is soap, right? What's the difference between brand name soap that cost more and cheap soap from the 99 cent store? They both do the same thing. I'll buy the cheaper soap.

*After washing hands

Why do my hands smell like detergent?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Why are my fingerprints gone?
    LilTV1155
    LilTV1155
    But both soaps have one thing in common, the drama called Soap Opera.
    I'm reading a manga about a teenage boy who has his dead father's memories and now has the hots for his mom. The current chapter I'm reading has the mom dream about kissing her son after getting drunk. It's not a hentai and it's a damn good story. Say what you want about the topic, but I LOVE Japan for having the guts to publish such a story!
    Reactions: High-in-the-skys
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    No, not a stepmom, but if it makes you feel slightly better, nothing's going to happen between them. I haven't finished it yet, but at the point I'm in (like chapter 30), it's clear it's not going to happen.
    LilTV1155
    LilTV1155
    Will it go Hikari no Genji route?
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    I don't believe I know what that is.
    I just got a call from my best friend, Scamming Thief. How cute, he said he was a police officer this time. I said, "HI BUDDY, PAL! How's the scamming business?" and he replied, "F**K OFF!" and hung up. Oh, you rascal!
    I was chased by a bee or two today. I was just minding my own business when I was accosted by the nefarious creatures!... or I passed by a bee's nest inside a wall that I knew was already there. So how I can blame society for this trauma that I am experiencing and who do I sue to get money?
    • Wow
    Reactions: K5Rakitan
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    You cannot blame me. I am not a part of society nor do I have money you can sue me out of.

Well, if you were to blame me for anything, blame me for telling you the Truth.
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    But we're supposed to be a team! :blob_teary:
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    Now who said we weren't, bud?

I think we're part of one of the best teams out there, you and me.

Now, I know you're a smart one. I won't always be around for you, so you'll need to think of the answer on your own for this one, old sport.
    AH YEAH! New Metroid game!
    But I have no switch to play it on.
    Or money to buy it.
    :(
    Trying to improve my drawing skills. Now I have to color, but I'm stuck. I have no idea what to do here. Time to watch some coloring tutorials.

LilTV1155
    LilTV1155
    That's not bad for a drawing
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    Oh, thank you, but it's old. I think I improved a lot since then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…