ElliePorter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I also plan to write Chapter 8 for it and Chapter 6 for A Wife's Odyssey. I do apologize for the slow pacing in that novel as a 4 year backstory is kind of hard to write...
    So, I've written chapter 7 for Daydream and its the 2nd chapter that has no sex in it as the first one was the introduction of the yandere childhood friend, Ueno Sei. I plan on focusing more on the other characters.

At first, i only wanted to write some sex scenes in a novel but it actually turned into some romance with backstories.
    I must admit that your status arrests my attention every time. As I'm writing about a 17th-century vampire. Damn, I should start fighting this weird desire to check your profile out every time. Feel like a stalker xD
    ElliePorter
    ElliePorter
    xD Dont worry, I randomly check other authors profile sometimes... Im glad that status' captures your attention lmao
    I've updated the Glossary for Daydream. The characters now have their bios filled out and the visuals for the school uniform is written too!
    Alright, I've introduced Sei Ueno as the sokubaku-gata type or the restraint type yandere in Chapter 6.

Chapter 7 will detail the daily life of Kazuya in the Ueno summer home.
    Alright... On the upcoming chapter 6 of Daydream. I've been playing alot of stuff for some material. I want see how many positions i can chuck in a single scene before the School Festival Arc.
    D
    Thanks for the follow! :)
    What would you like to see in my current novels?

Do you want more sex? More weird stories? More absurdity?

Thank you for your continued support.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Absurdity and vanilla I would like to say, but you won't get readers by that. Go ntr route if you wanna be famous
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…