BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• there's a small possibility that our cock/bung holes are actually worm holes connecting to our oesophagus. what we eat/drink don't actually go into our stomach, but transfered to a dimension hopping, omniscent parasite species. to keep up the illusion of digestion, they transfer their wastes into our system via dimension hopping and, to keep the food source alive, lets us keep some of the nutrients.
    The_Everdistant_Utopia
    The_Everdistant_Utopia
    Does that mean people create interdimensional floods when they do an enema?
    Reactions: Agentt
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    They basically have the privilege of eating and shitting without the effort while we do it for them unwillingly for a price.
    i inhibit an unquestionable amount of violence inside me so much so that it manifests to my daily activities i don't just shower i purge my body of impurities. sometimes i wonder if my limbs are the parasites that contribute to my downfall
    I always hated the "it's fiction they can do anything" arguement for fantasy or frankly, any story out there

It essentially boils down as to WHY a story is shit. If characters can do ANYTHING, then there's no stake, and if there's no stake, there's no story. If your character can just "ANYTHING" their way out of a problem, then what's the point of reading about it?
    Gaming journalism is the one job where you're defended if you're bad at it. Your job is to play the game and review it. If you're bad at the game and/or need cheats to beat it, you're bad at your job. Simple as.

I don't want to hear from a chef who can only cook a fucking omlette. I can do that. I want to hear from a chef who can make gourmet shit.
    how is the chinese population not dropping yet. the amount of car crashes reported and percentages they hold over gore sites is so staggering there's got to be a limit here
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Well, risk makes people horny
    A Futakuchi-Onna is a youkai that has two mouths. one on the front like all the normies and huge one on the back of the skull

usually i'd think of the possibilities of receiving a sloppy from the second mouth but then i started thinking about how frustrating it is to hide the second mouth with your hair
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i mean, getting hair in your mouth is frustrating enough but imagine getting a whole ass waterfall lodged in your backthroat.

literally skull fucked by your own strands
    Agentt
    Agentt
    She might have a hair fetish
    a society built on foreskin superiority; the bigger and floppier and muskier it is, the higher your social status.

government audits go around checking for foreskin sizes to make sure everything stays in line

they are

the Foreskinspectors™
    Way
    Way
    As dumb the whole premise is, a darkly hilarious implication about this is that adherants to religions that practice circumcision such as judaism and islam would...yeah.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Bold of you to assume this was a fictional premise
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    Coming to a theater near me...?
    When did you go back to Ben?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Last week, or last month, if you prefer
    Blitz
    Blitz
    It's not been a month so you were forced back? XD
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Didn't feel well-represented with AlphaRetard. That is more of a title than an actual name
    nipples are inherently funny if you think about it without sexual connotations. it's just a pair of giant pimples sitting on som fun bags. like, imagine if you had nipples on your ballsacks, and they lactate semen.

is the penis just one giant nipple?
    I treat new chapters like I'm dropping new albums. Is that indicative of the value of my effort or my ego?

idk man but shit feels good
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    Maybe a bit of both. I tend to make ideas like god damn knucklebabies with no place to put them. So it's prolly either your ego needs to get inside a toaster and get baked or maybe your effort needs to be stoned by the villagers until you find your happy place. Either way, you're just glorious as you are -insert something creative- and you'll go far.
    one of the advantages of having a microdick is that you can now prove your agility by fucking a squirrel. the downside is that you got a microdick.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    That is... A very interesting upside I guess?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Men really got the short end of the stick with small gentitals. Women with small queef boxes have more economic ways of pleasuring themselves; they can just settle for chopsticks instead of a 200£ replicant dick-puncher.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    ... Well... Just enjoy what you have, I guess...?
    Girls look the best when they're smiling, so always make them angry so no one else would fall for them.
    Alkareel
    Alkareel
    I bow at your words of wisdom.
    peelsdeeni
    peelsdeeni
    Ah but you see, I'm ugly. So it doesn't really matter. I also happen to have resting bitch face so that makes it even better. I ALSO have Asian parents that don't want me dating till I'm like 20.
    Imagine being the most ascetic Paladin, master of abstinence from any and all temptations of the seven deadly sins with the sole purpose to reach heaven.

No, there is no joke or a catch. To be rewarded for undying faith towards God is divine.

Unless it's a dark skin rouge elf. Hell is a justified price to pay for that.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    all he draws is horny elves not getting any. i'd gladly pin them to a wall and go to town with them, but it's way funnier to see them fail at getting D.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    I remember once he drew something along the lines you said. A dark elf actually managed to get the D of a paladin or a knight.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    that was actually a miracle, but i reckon it being a mischievous dark elf and a pure, bright, noble, poorly sex-ed'd paladin was what made it work
    Going back through and tabulating my best of list on RR, I can still say that your Caninstinct 1st chapter has been my overall winner after all this time.
    the heavy LGBT movement is great, but the one thing taken with them is platonic relationships between guys in fiction.

can't have your best mates hang out and do shit without being perceived as gay smh
    Oh, you went back to your old name~
    Reactions: ohko
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    You could have just looked at the message count! XD
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Ah, but that's when you're paying attention. You look at the fine details.

I take those that don't.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    More like I was weirded out that you weren't at the top of the message count anymore... Then I found out that you had just changed names after like, 3s of looking at the top members list! xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…