TheTrinary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just saw Pig with Nicholas Cage. Would recommend although it's probably not what you'd assume it is. Very nice character study. 7/10.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    From reviews it's another Oscar Bait from an obscure Norwegian filmmaker.

Tell me, is the signature Cage there or nah?
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    It's quiet, serious Cage. It's crazy for a normal person, but not crazy on the Cage scale.
    And I don't know about Oscar bait. It's a stupid premise and there's nothing here that appeals to the Oscar's. Just because it isn't loud and stupid doesn't make it Oscar bait.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    That's what I inferred from the reviews. It's all "EMOTIONAL TIPPING, BOUNDARY BREAKING, CAGE'S BEST PERFORMANCE SINCE RAISING ARIZONA" up in Letterboxd and Rotten Tomatoes. Just reads like a nomination to me.

Yet again, I browse the shit site that is RT so that's on me.

I'll probably put Pig on my Cage marathon between Con Air and the Ghost Rider duology.
    But it won't help. It couldn't help. You're legally blind now. You're sure you won't even see out of your eye for the rest of your life.
    Pepper Fact Next: If you do happen to get extreme pepper juice in your eye, prepared to be screaming in pain over the sink for the next five hours as your sister in law tries to wash your eye out
    Pepper Fact 4: After Washing your hands, that tiny speck of pepper juice can send you into spiraling agony if you wipe your eyes.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    interesting many pepper facts you have...:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:
    Pepper Fact 2: Some times they scream when you cut them.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    pepper, much like onions, can't empathize with your online e-girl problems
    Alternate caffeine drinks and sugar drinks for maximum awakeness.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Aye, t's the grinding time aye?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    You know what they say: you can get another liver, but you can't get lost time.
    You know, it's impossible to prove that anyone else actually exists.
    AliceShiki
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Anyone else. I know I exist.
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    Does it matter whether you can prove it?

For me at least, I'm fine whether anyone else actually exists or not.

On one hand you and everyone else are AI/delusions of my mind and I'm the only real one, which could be very much true from how special and unique I am.

On the other hand I'm just a deranged weirdo, which is honestly just as likely.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…