Mysticant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Has anyone reached a point where they go to the chapter editor, stare at it and somehow expect words to type out by themselves magically? I am totally mixing my unreal expectations with the painful reality at the moment. Don't mind me.
    Oh!
    Mysti! Mysti!
    Have you joined a team?
    |.o)
    There's a mini-competition between teams where you get points for your team based on comments on each entry.
    You don't have to be in one if you don't want to, though.
    *huggles*
    It's nice seeing your comments, though.
    (^-^)

X
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    AH!
    Then have you considered joining the server so you can chat with your fellow teammates?

X
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    Hmm, I am kind of busy at the moment and don't really use discord now though. Give me a bit to consider. :sweating_profusely:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    It's okay if you don't want to.
    Just thought you'd like to chat with others in your team.
    (^-^)
    Hope the busyness doesn't become too much and that you manage to find time to relax!
    *huggles*

X
    AITA if i actually enjoy writing my controversial novel in a more complex way which my readers start to have complaints because they actually are starting to comment more? Of course, it is not intentional and still completely according to my script. But I am having more enjoyment writing now that people start complaining.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i'll probably be too lazy to put in the effort to make that kinda stuff but if i was you, i'd relish in that position
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    If I believed the part about intentionality, I'd say NTA, but I don't, so I won't.
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    Perhaps so, but I believe in myself! My plot should revolve towards my preferences, not my readers' opinion/ whatnot as long as I don't see enough sense in it.
    I need a guide on how to not procrastinate on writing. I guess I am busy with life, but isn’t that an excuse? Or is writing an excuse to procrastinate life? Hmm.
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    Better than me I procrastinate for a week. Post a 2-3k chapter then add a picture that I draw as an apology. On a side note, I drew quite a lot recently. So to not write is to live, to live is to draw, to draw is to procrastinate. Sounds like me. Help!
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i think you just need to write what you want to write.

posting it is another matter tho. i wrote a lot of things every day for several reasons (like for fun), but only post stuff when i like it.
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    I know, but I write two series and I kind of like writing the one that will never get views. I am finally getting to the fun part of my main series after building up the entire back plot. On a side note, my main story’s plot finally hit 100k words! Yes and the plot is only finally starting to unveil after 100k words…heh.
    I need to find a way to get into the mood of writing. I have the idea and concept, but not the will.
    Ahhh, after writing a long fight. My next goal is to write an even longer fight!
    tiaf
    tiaf
    In the next episode of dragonball z…

*flashbacks of 10 episodes just loading energy to get into super duper seiya mode*
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    My wish is to write a fight like in jujutsu kaisen or Vivy tbh. Not really the this isn't my final form kind of fights. Though I get what you mean.
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    Like I know this is borderline impossible, but I want to write something like this.
    Hmm to read manga or to write chapters. Well I need to read manga to gain inspiration for my chapters, proceeds to procrastinate. Thus, right now I am at this state 1 week later.
    I don't know how I feel about this. I spent a whole day drawing to realise drawing is pretty fun. Now I don't feel like writing.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    What can't a belligerent ant want more than proponents repentant about using quaint ant repellant? Ant is bored.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…