Nahrenne
My condolences for your lost catch-up.
*huggles*
Are you feeling okay?
Or was it just lack of time?

X
LoliGent
LoliGent
Any progress is good progress. 11k is still possible, but you'll probably end up with the worst headache by the end.
Mysticant
Mysticant
11k words...that sounds scary. I barely pull 3k yesterday and was already feeling tired of it. And that is with break days in between.
yansusustories
yansusustories
@Nahrenne, mostly time. I have a big order due today so I spent most of yesterday on that. I also had to bake a cake and I'm in the middle of deep-cleaning the house so there's just so much to do :blob_teary: By the time I had finished everything I had to, I barely had the time left to edit two chapters :blob_upset: Not sure if I'll have much more time today either ...
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
That's incredibly unfortunate...
I hope at least the cake was tasty, and that the house feels sufficiently clean for you.
>w<
I'll cross my fingers in the hope you don't get any more big orders until you've caught up.
>w<

X
yansusustories
yansusustories
The cake actually was really tasty so that's a plus but I'm still not done cleaning :blob_teary: I'm afraid at my current speed, it'll take another week or two at least :blob_no: I didn't even write a single word for my stories today. I guess I can already bid a high word count for today goodbye ... :sweating_profusely:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
H-how about you leave the cleaning for after you've done some writing, then?
Which is gonna stress you out the most from not doing? Cleaning, or writing?
'-'

X
yansusustories
yansusustories
Both :blob_blank: I'm stressed out by everything these days :blob_no: But I guess at least for today, I should write some chapters first ... Also need to edit. I'm supposed to finish a novel today :blob_teary:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles you lots and lots*
Would it help if you asked someone from BLP to edit, to take some of the load off for you?
|.o)

X
yansusustories
yansusustories
That would be an incredible idea but (I hate that I always have to say "but" even though your suggestions are all great :blob_upset:) because I'm doing speech-to-text, that'd be problematic.
yansusustories
yansusustories
Like, I think I mentioned it before but sometimes, chapters read like MTL. Then, I have some sentences in there that I restarted in the middle to rephrase and there are also parts where I don't dictate in order because I go back but let the recording run since it's a hassle to do a new one for specific parts.
yansusustories
yansusustories
Also, my accent is difficult to understand and I don't think anybody would want to suffer through an hour of listening to me work my way through chapters at the end of a story. That'd be pure torture :sweating_profusely:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles*
Don't feel bad.
>w<
I can see why that might be problematic for someone else to help with...
orz

*can't think of anything else to alleviate the dilemma*
orz

Really sorry...

...x...