gaylolis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• probably one of the best outros i've heard in my life. the entire song itself is pretty solid.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    "oh wow look at that mountainscape must be a cool folk song with an emotional end"

He was wrong. It was, in fact, not a cool folk song with an emotional end.

this is a glorious clip
    • Haha
    Reactions: Ddraig
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i didn't watch; how many times did she press E?
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    not much, it's mostly about her raging at snipers and spies :D

she did ask a medic to help her from glitching at beginning and they just laughed at her lol
    Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Haha... snipers annoy the hell out of me too, spies not so much.

the comments are a comedy gold mine
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Ah yes, I remember watching that video, i've actually played some chinese mobile games before and from that I concluded, oh boy, they really like their EXTREMELY complex cultivation systems.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    my favorite part is when metal cultivators best cultivate in a pile of shit
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    ay, you a fellow Seth™ connoisseur?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i personally find more interest in platonic relationships, tbh. like a guy & and a chick hanging out in casual. casually drinking, casually eating, casually sharing secrets, casually playing with one another, casually raw dogging like rabbits without a condom, casually marrying each other and committing to one another, casually putting up a front to raise the child.

I'm not fucking kidding.
    Hearing the other's kind words, Lianna couldn't help but ask: "Am I dead? Is this heaven? Can the fallen also go to heaven?"

"The door of heaven is always open for anyone, and the fallen are no exception."

"Where is this place?"

"Hell."

fuck xD
    i decided to drop the novel i used to enjoy, simply because i can't stand how the author really tried to shove every single minute that the MC is goddamn smart, instead of just showing that he has a working brain.

this is one thing where i advocate the show, don't tell thing.
    i'm hyped for the rainbox six collab

so i can turn the control center into the fifth dorm
    "In the end, my love for music…has always been stronger than my fear of failure."

i think i can use that for my life in general as well, thank you charles berthoud :D
    >My first real job out of high school was working at a music store and one day this teenage kid comes in and plays the hell out of a guitar and my boss, who also play guitar said, "Wow, that was impressive! Do you play in a band?" To which the kid said, "no, not yet, right now I just play with myself." My boss replied, "well that explains a lot."

yt comments are really a comedy gold mine
    >It is impossible for the shopkeeper to lower the price. He has insufficient money, so Chen Bing left the weapon shop and went to a nearby stationery shop.

In the stationery store, Chen Bing bought some sharpened pencils.

that john wick reference

kudos to the author
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…