Ethereal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I published the book on amazon late last month so yay. Ok I'm probably gonna disappear for a little while again. Peace out!!!
    Pheeww This illustration is taking a while, its making me restless. I wanna work on something but i want to wait till its all done so I dont burn out and mess it up.
    Ugh think I slept funny, my neck and head hurts occasionally, oof. I should've vegged more this weekend instead I binge read and other stuff. I'm gonna binge watch netflix today that way I have enough energy to edit without burning out.
    Currently enjoying myself despite my headache. Just posted another thread in general chat, fingers crossed it doesn't get taken down.🤞
    Ethereal
    Ethereal
    Headache's gone now after a nice power nap. it was a mild migraine.
    Well I guess more time to stay inside and edit book 1 of my series, I just hope I can get a hold of an illustrator on Fiverr for my book, who isn't infected with Corona. After book 1 is published on Amazon I plan to put my series on temporary haitus and just learn programming online. Anyway stay safe everyone and turtle up.

part 2 of my previous post, damn character limit, oof
    Welp I'm finally better only spitting out some mucus every now and then. Now Corona virus is out in the world spreading like soon to be pandemic. Damn.
    Ethereal
    Ethereal
    @Nahrenne No I didn't catch the corona virus lol. I had a sinus infection before that I had a virus twice and before that I was sick for 9 weeks with something, with periods of health between these illneses.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    'o'

You poor thing!
    I hope you don't catch anything else.

*huggles you lots and lots*

X
    Ethereal
    Ethereal
    @Nahrenne thank you for the hugs.

*Hugs back*
    I logged in looked at all my notifications and browsed my forums posts, man i love this forum site.
    Turns out I have a low grade fever explains my upset stomach and why I've been so spacey unless it's the zirtec. Either way i dropped my phone four times yesterday. I tried programming yesterday but couldn't retain anything seconds after learning it. Something is definetly wrong with my brain recently. I only got the latest chapter of my novel done becuase i listened to motivational music while writing. oof
    • Sad
    Reactions: ohko and Wretch
    Ethereal
    Ethereal
    @Wretch idk lol it's broken since we moved in i've never seen it actually work. My fam is gonna have to call the manufacturer again.
    Reactions: Wretch
    Wretch
    Wretch
    Ugh, I hate it when that happens. I'm no good with electrical stuff, (so I wouldn't know what to do with a microwave) but that's why I always try to fix it myself first.

It usually works.
    Ethereal
    Ethereal
    Finished the next chapter yesterday it'll release on november 11th.

Now i can finally learn some more programming. gotta get the basics down with some html, whoop whoop.

Happy almost Halloween Ya'll

Peace
    Got a little stir crazy staying inside so much, so i went for a walk around the entire neighborhood, pretty much. Now I feel exhausted but better too. I'm probably out of shape but I can tell it was good for me. Plus now I can bare to look at screens. Up to chapter 42 of my series is written edited and scheduled from earlier this week, so 10 chapters ahead. Yay
    Ethereal
    Ethereal
    oh wait it's sunday so last week I finished those chapters then.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Getting fresh air is always beneficial for you - unless you live somewhere like China where the air quality is abysmal.

Keep up the good work!

X
    Finally feel Like I am getting my energy back after watching rising of the shield hero and a disney movie. Maybe it's becuase I did physical labor today. 🤔 Well heres to whipping up more chapters this week.
    🤞
    Well I scheduled chapters for release in this week and they were released but of all 3 released this week none of them showed up in latest updates. I posted in bug reports and @messaged Tony in my status and the bug reports. No response and no fix as of yet. Its been a week I hope this gets resolved but at this point its doubtful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…