TheTrinary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you ever eaten half a cake only to realize it didn't have raisins in it and it was probably mold? In other news, I'm horrifically sick.
    How short would be the shortest time to upload videos on youtube. Like three or four days for book stuff?
    JM_Webb
    JM_Webb
    I'd prefer once or twice a week. So three-to-four days break.
    Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Apparently I was bored enough, I guess.

I decided to actual go and see what kind of threads are present usually in rrl forums and guess what I found? https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/112515
    Looks like both sides are shit flinging in this :blob_hide:

Also... uh... who even uses rrl forums?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    a collection of self-important people and/or folks with too much time and too little to do; no offense @TheTrinary

oh, and a shitposter or two here and there.
    Reactions: Ddraig
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    No offense taken. I get bored easily. Web Novel Cover reviews coming in tomorrow!
    Reactions: Ddraig
    Chapter done and edited. Will post when I wake up. Then I'll do my video edits and get those schedule on the Tube
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I understand some of these comments.
    Armored99
    Armored99
    The joke is that you haven't really done any isekai novels when the majority on this site are that. So when you do, you'll have to do a review a minute.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I have done one thank you very much. And yeah I've put some aside to do some specific isekai episodes. We'll get there.
    *places a plate with a flapjack on it down for you*
    (^-^)

Hope the vid is going well!

X
    Reactions: TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I have done nothing with it since editing. Got busy. Sitting down now to start working. Going to get a new chapter out and get all of the edit done for two videos. First one will be Labor Day. And then a second Friday.
    I just had a two hour conversation on whether "The Name of the Wind" is the worst or best book ever written.
    yansusustories
    yansusustories
    I can imagine. Personally, I think it's a pretty darn good book at least. But then again, I wouldn't recommend reading it because someone can't finish the last installment anyway :blob_neutral:
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Safe to say, we would not have been on the same side if you had joined the debate.
    yansusustories
    yansusustories
    That's possible. My answer would be a completely different one as well if you asked about part 2. I guess it's the kind of story that is really a hit or miss with people.
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    I get where you are coming from. But from my point of view, you have gone in with a kind of expectation. I know you are very well-read, I have seen your videos and agree with your aforementioned points. Yet, what if the author had a marvelous idea that he wanted to portray in a certain way. Guaranteed 95% probably wouldn't and he was kinda asking for it if he is asking for in-depth criticism.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    That's my point isn't it? Don't let marvelous ideas go to waste. Learn how to portray them so your audience understands and appreciates them.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    There's even a part of the video where I pause to point out my intention and that I'm not trying to put him down. That wasn't cya, I genuinely hope for the best for every writer.
    It's the weekly round up, do do doo dooooo, do do doo doo doooooo, do do do doooooo, do do dooo do doooooooo
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    You did a lot of gardening with your hoe this time.
    You decimated the 'weeds'.
    >w>
    <w<

X
    Playing cookie clicker and watching a video render are very similar experiences.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I saw SmallAnt do a 'speedrun' of that on YT.
    It reminded me of several mobile games that had a similar premise.
    Hope it kept you entertained.
    (^-^)

X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…