Armored99
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Am currently trying to cook acorns. I have been boiling them for the past five hours changing the water out every time it turns black. The acorns are starting to look overcooked, but they're still leeching tannins. I just wanted to have a nice snack, and they won't stop producing tannins.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    just order kfc
    Armored99
    Armored99
    spent ten hours leeching them and they're still bitter
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Grind the acorns into powder and turn them into pasta. Here's an easy recipe:
    Pasta Recipe
    made strawberry jam, I got a pallet of mostly rotten strawberries (know a guy who gets shipments of spoiled products). Separated the bad ones before going to reduce them and finding out that my pectin had disappeared. Spent hours looking for it. Apparently its also a seasonal product so I couldn't buy any. Ended up using cornstarch instead. Now I have a gallon of strawberry jam I cant eat because of my low carb diet.
    Have a hole in my sock and yet my feet are still sweating.
    Reactions: Cipiteca396
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    "Now, tell me. How does that make you feel?"
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    That are the tears of the doge below
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    "have a hole in my sock and yet my feet are still sweating"
    "have a sole on my shoe and yet my toes are still falling"
    "have a hole on my cock and yet I'm still not pissing"
    "have a ring on my wife and yet she's still out cheating"

Is it possible to get a pimple on the tear duct? Or am I about to maim myself?
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    defenetly maiming
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i had one of those before

good luck for the next month

I've been seeing someone else post mostly Asian music so I decided I'd start posting some more western music with a little bit of my thoughts on it.

This song makes me feel as though I'm the last person left on my team. That feeling of pressure from the crowd, the desperation of your situation, and the desire for victory.
    Troll dark mode users by using this #1e1d1d color for your text.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    troll both dark/light mode users by not posting whatsoever. they cant read if you don't write.
    Armored99
    Armored99
    brilliant
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…