Anon_Y_Mousse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Story Preview:
    Title: Embracing Undeath: His and Her Masquerade
    Tags: Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Isekai, Horror, Author-is-late-for-spooktober

Coming out on November 2!(Hopefully)
    Can you guess what tabletop rpg system i'm ripping off this time?
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    would post synopsis but limit so
    TL;DR Chuuni girl reincarnates as vampire, not-chuuni boy reincarnates as ugly human. They misunderstand each other and think the other is a native. Chaos ensues
    R
    rain-090
    I searched for this story but can't find it?
    Of all characters why did I have to choose the main character of a story to be the chuunibyou that speaks(tries) Middle English every fucking sentence? Pain.
    KoyukiMegumi
    KoyukiMegumi
    o-o gl my friend. I avoid accents/special ways of speech in my story for a reason. Make it easier for me. xP
    So, last night I just finished writing a 3k word chapter, then the next time I opened it all that's left was the start... bloody hell that was so confusing to write too.
    Thinking I should save chapters on two different apps now since my laptop already did this twice, i always spam Ctrl + s when I'm done.
    Now. i'm just gonna consume copious amounts of ice cream and extend my already long 2 week hiatus.
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    I do recall the gist of what I wrote, it's just that the chapter was special in a sense that it basically tells the backstory of the world in a very ambiguous way, and also contains a good amount of foreshadowing. I wrote it after a burst of inspiration so now I'm unsure if I can write it again with as much mysteriousness and creepiness it originally presented, but oh well.
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anyways, here's a virtual cookie , it's pistachio flavor, yeah i know its weird but its all I have.
    🍪
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I like pistachio.
    (^-^)

*gives you a British flapjack*

X
    Ah, since it's spooktober now I should change my pfp to fit the festive mood. I think this one should do good.
    Welp, I may as well use this place to rant.
    Been writing a story where the MC's name continuously changes depending on who he's talking to, I wonder if I should refer to them by "Nameless Traveler" in the synopsis or I should just make her name keep on changing XD.
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    I wouldn't go with the latter. You'll just end up changing the synopsis every time, current readers are gonna get confused, and new readers are going to think it's a mistake of some kind. It'll get tiresome for sure. But I like the idea of the MC changing their name, so go with that within the story.
    JM_Webb
    JM_Webb
    Give them something simple. "The traveler" or "the woman"

Iirc, blood meridian does this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…