TheTrinary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Doing a recommendation episode, I was expecting perfect fives across the board. . . I'm not sure this is going even be the highest average one.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Looking forward to the video!

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    it's unhealthy to read so many bad webnovels but yet again, stephen breaking down on camera wrecking shit stories is god damn entertaining
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I don't know about me breaking down, but you're going to hear me break down one of the worth romance scenes ever written in depth.
    Alright back to it after a week off. Gonna finalize a spoopy story. Get messages to the writers. And then film some videos.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    on that grind for the daily bread 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🫓🫓🫓🥖🥖🥖🥖🥪🥪🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I don't know, I could probably stand to eat less carbs
    should I do a weekly round up on recommended stories? If they end up being bad, it doesn't seem right to critique something that isn't put out there for analysis.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    as far as I'm concerned, if some random dude on the internet took hold of my webnovel and reviewed it negatively, my instinctual reaction would be "who the fuck is this" before taking notes on his points, but most people won't go past the initial reaction.

i'd say that instead of people recommending other works, YOU recommend some works to your audience, be it a webseries or a published work.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    the moment a writer publishes their work publically, they open themselves up for a critique. And your critique is 100x better than a random anonymous 0.5 star. they should be grateful.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Well the verdict is clear. The one thing that really won me over is thinking of the fact that reviews are already a thing and people can opt out on RR. If a story is opted out (because everything is posted on RR) then I won't do it. Otherwise we good to go.
    It's doneeeeeeeeeee

TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Tyvm. You're always such an encouraging person.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *huggles*
    \(^o^)/

X
    Armored99
    Armored99
    Much to think about, but you do get to the heart of things. Its merely the right character in the wrong place.
    As such I must posit the question as to whether they're making all the difference in that world, or if that world is making all the difference to them.
    Okay newest video done and set to be released in the morning. I think its time to have another. . . round up.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    And this new one I cut down to a little over 20 minutes from a massive 50 of starting footage. Plus it took so long because there were an additional 50 unique video elements on top of all the editing.
    i'm going to finish editing, i swear
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Race you to finish that three yr old painting...Whoever finishes their goal first wins.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I'll be done and uploaded Sunday, I swear.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    😂👍
    The Florida Project wasn't super enjoyable, but it was the most accurate depiction of white trash I've ever seen.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Ah, I see.
    Well, at least you enjoyed it.
    (^-^)

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Well do enlighten me. I'm half a globe away from whatever it is happening over at Burgerland anyway
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Just so much the movie wasn't about people getting shafted by the government and about some real pos.
    My anger is a well that is filled to the brim except that the well is actually a bottomless pit that is still somehow filled to the brim.
    Ai-chan
    Ai-chan
    My anger is like a bottomless well, and that bottomless well is a pit that is barely able to drain away my dark, seething thoughts.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    My anger is a flat fucking plate that dishes out everything it reflects. Good news is, I don't keep grudges. Bad news is, those who deserve grudges don't get them.
    First ten minutes of editing done. That's ten minutes of video footage shiny. Not ten minutes to do it. Took like 90 min to do it.
    Reactions: JM_Webb
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    there's an idiom in chinese that literally translates to "a 10 minute performance onstage is worth 10 years of work backstage"
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    \o/
    Keep up the hard work!

X
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Maybe Sunday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…