gaylolis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when i first heard the term, i laughed so hard. it's kinda like a meme.

but man, it's actually deeper than i expected.

well whatever, i still prefer to be the loli.
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    the whole alpha/sigma male thing only exists to placate and leech off of insecure men anyway
    Generik0
    Generik0
    Sigma/alpha/omega/charlie/foxtrot or whatever they are. Is just a basement dweller's version of astrology.
    Armored99
    Armored99
    Have you read up on side blotched lizards? They have interesting parallels to this.
    when the novel titles get long enough it starts to make me angry, i end up thinking it was trash and blacklist them, no matter how good the story actually was.

but most likely it's not, otherwise the author could write titles that are actually meaningful instead of being obnoxiously long for the sake of being long.
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    Nothing is more legendary than that manga about a veeeery long prologue that the story ended at the prologue. Oh boy, that gave me high blood pressure.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    I Only Planned The Synopsis and It Can't Carry The Rest so I Drop The Project and Go Manage Family Restaurant
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I Am An S-Class Hero but All My Skills Are F-Tier and Trashy but It Attracts Cute Lolis and Bored Readers That Are So Devoid of Purpose In Life that They're Willing to Read This Title To The End!!! What Losers They Are

i'm starting to worry how i wrote this so naturally, it's even more relaxing than when i tried doing slice of life
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    maybe you finaly realised that, deepdown, violence solves all problems?
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    also, i got inspired too much by CN novels. their MC kill people like having breakfast.
    at this point, i'm not even sure if yuru camp is set on earth anymore. it totally feels like heaven to me.
    Reactions: SilvoidVorstellung
    SilvoidVorstellung
    SilvoidVorstellung
    All fluffy type anime look like heaven to me
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Just go camping for a few days and enjoy you some nature. It really helps you to enjoy life and ignore the bad stuff.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    my work schedule is too tight for that, though i did take a day off today before i broke down. it helps a lot.
    when i see random korean phrases i automatically think it's food, just like 'daebak' i thought it's some kind of steak and 'saranghae' feels like some variation of kimchi and tea.

the more you know
    LinXueLian
    LinXueLian
    Are you telling me daebak isn't some kind of chicken soup???? :blob_shock: People, I have been LIED to :blob_upset:

this is probably what fallout will become if the master won
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    "My companion died when I tried to slam through a concrete with a concrete."

:DD
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i don't think the master would approve the unkillable deviant art furry OC
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    what a coinsidence, was talking about this video yesterday

the build up to 0:38 is really nice. i think i got one more peeps to look some slaying tunes from

it has some of the best advice i heard so far

i don't regret living my way though so i might be doing the right thing after all. although i admit there's always things i can improve on.

thanks for the dibs :D
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Really hit some truths. Don't feel like everyone is saying 20s to enjoy your life and stuff. Working, college graduating, dating and finding the one - feels like everyone expects to cram everything in the 20s.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    these kind of people will probably off themselves in their 30s due to stress

i'm 30 myself and i don't feel like i'm missing out much. i'd probably hate my life if i live like them anyway.
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Damn. Well yeah. For now just working towards it; thinking to enjoy life around 30. More settled in, more sure what want. Hopefully expectations lift off so we don't have cram certain things in 20s.
    i finally finished another book, after a long time.

when i look at it, the story's been a total mess since i was quite depressed due to real life issues.

but in the end, it's okay to leave it as it is. after all i gained a lot from it. i will just make the continuation i'll be satisfied with.

now i'm just going to try writing the other stuff i always wanted to :D

this one's pretty good. the mc reminds me of kansutoppu in a way.

tried writing new stuff on the side. i think i probably will just focus on the mc getting stronger this time.

it made me think editing can be as fun as writing itself.
    i started wheezing when i found you can actually fuck padoru in koikatsu :D
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    im gonna need some context with this
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I assume koikatsu is a eroge game which has been modded to include Fate characters?
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    yeah pretty much. someone made a padoru char and it's somehow included in the ver i have :D

it's the repack ver with all kinds of mods.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…