Scribble Hub Forum

greyblob
greyblob
oh I was about to ask how things were going.
I'll try brainstorming some ideas. but first, how many did you pick? Top 50?
Ddraig
Ddraig
All of them for every day. They tend to vary from ~150 to ~190 based on the day
Ddraig
Ddraig
I do have missed days once in a while but like eh
greyblob
greyblob
oh missing some is fine. I just got home, so I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
It would be interesting to find out how many unique novels were in the top 10. My guess is around 30, maybe 40 novels.
Reactions: Ddraig
greyblob
greyblob
that's a good idea. I think I've said this before but a fun idea would be listing the novels that hit trending with how many times they appeared, their rankings and the author. something like this:
greyblob
greyblob
Calamity In One Punch Man World
#45 #54 #9

Devourer
#9 #24 #10

A Probability Experiment Turned Me Into A Clockwork Girl And I Really Don’t Know What To Make Of It All
#57 #11

Parasitic Growth
#48 #13

A Reincarnated Demon’s Life of Wonder
#47 #14
This is unarranged and missing the author though.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The thing is, I've seen novels that don't leave the top 10 trending for 2-3 days. And an overall number of unique novels in the top 10 is insufficient from my observations. It's always the same novels, and it would be interesting to see the statistic; perhaps it's me not being observant enough?
Ddraig
Ddraig
@saliusgebel I have seen the trending list change over the month - some new ones earn a spot while some of the old ones are never to be seen again - so yeah it does change. I will get the unique count though in a bit.
Ddraig
Ddraig
Okay so there are 80 unique novels that have hit trending on the first page (top 9)
Ddraig
Ddraig
The most a novel has hit is 10
greyblob
greyblob
top and least rated novel on trending. for general data and maybe top 9(only 9 appear on the front page)
greyblob
greyblob
unique combination of tags. at least 3( or depending on the mean of no. of tags per novel)