Agentt
    Agentt
    I am so concerned...
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    start praying and hope a god is willing enough to listen
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I don't need a God, I have mine own, she is called Fate, and is the only goddess of the religion I made, interested?
    Are there any microscopic pokemons?
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Hmm...I mean, there are some tiny ones but I don't really think there'd be a point to microscopic ones since how would you know they were there?
    *tilts head*

X
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    the title for smallest pokemon is a tie at 10cm/4"
    Ntr-d lolicon, how are you feeling today?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I am not ntr-d. And i am feeling hungry right now. Also, suffering from a writer's block.
    D
    ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
    • Love
    Reactions: Agentt
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Dear seasquid,
    I...wasn't here when you said your farewells. And I really regret that you couldn't get a "good luck" from me,
    That one time I was annoyed by people, including you for telling me to read history in that thread I made is haunting me now.

Have safe travels, dearie. Take care, you will find what you wish for, its a blessing from me,
    D
    Gives mooncakes. Hello agentdad. When are you gonna do spookydo avi? :blob_cookie::blob_evil:

We shall stuff, stuff stuff you with sugar and treats! Will be sweet! :D
    Reactions: Agentt
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    We got three boxes of it...
    Have eaten traditional cantonese one and snow skin one. I don't think ate suzhou variation or chaoshan yet.

Traditional cantonese mooncake very stuff, sweet and high calories. We usually split it into pieces and each one takes a piece to go with some tea . We don't eat the whole thing by itself.

Nice for a lil something sweet. Just not when theres so much of it still around. :P
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Oh my, sounds tasty, what do you eat it with?
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Tea.

Its not everyone's cup of tea thu. It could be too sweet or just not right type of filling.

I should...probably eat a small chunk for breakfast. Haha got like 7 other ones. I do like lotus one with salt egg yolk too. Savory a bit.
    D
    Gives donuts 🍩 and 🥞 and 🧇 and 🍰. Happy sweet stuffed day!
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    Daddy we got pikachu now? \(★○★)/
    We should have donuts everyday!
    Agentt
    Agentt
    A mushtachu honey
    D
    Deleted member 45782
    macchiato? Ah why didn't you say so?
    Entire Gita summarised
    Krishna tells Arjuna 700 ways to stop being a whiny baby
    Not to deck on the author, but wtf Trending algo! Why is something with 30 pages no.1?
    I wanna write but my hand hurts from writing too much!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…