Zirrboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whenever I see someone being really skilled at something, I want to be able to do that, too.

But then the lazy hits
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    i have no time for lazyness apologia
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    yet you come here to type it out. hmmm

and I'd say there's a point where returns for more lazyness are negative on productivity, a point which I am well past.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i use that laziness as motivation

i hate lazing when there's urgent shit in the background

so i finish everything as much as i could then set all my devices to offline/do not disturb before indulging in my games and movies
    Doing something again after a long pause and liking the result just means your standards dropped faster than your skills
    How's your thread doing?
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    Nah, I'm good. Actually, considering that there is a constant influx of authors asking for opinions\help, I'm surprised there isn't a new burst of requests going on. Your reviews are good and more extensive than the other two threads. It's a mystery that you aren't loaded with review requests.
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    I don't know. Though new ones usually come once I'm getting to the last again, which would be soon.

Otherwise, I'd guess that people either want short feedback quickly, which is TheTrinary's thing, or extensive and from many people, in which case making their own thread is more intuitive than waiting in line for a single review.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    You're probably right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…