Minx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh shoot, a bot is running rampage here
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I'm pretty sure Tony is working on it. Though I went ahead and reported it just to be sure.
    Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Nah Tony seems absent today, the bot is running for like half a day by now. Something like this would be squashed within minutes on nuf coz mods exist there.

I guess this does mean shf is finally growing popular enough to need a, active mod or two :blob_cookie: (Although there were random bots here before too so idk)
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I see. Well, time to start reporting the rest of them. Though Tony probably needed a day off.
    Why am I always writing a new story draft whenever I got the inspiration instead of actually updating my existing novels? :blob_dizzy:
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Inspiration is the number one homewrecker for authors: value consistency and commitment.
    ElliePorter
    ElliePorter
    Same, i have a ton of new story drafts on my laptop that needs to be continued lmao
    Oh I'm late over here but happy new year! Alien invasion let's go! Hope I can clap some alien cheeks before getting obliterated into oblivion.
    How did the plan of writing fluffy loli turn into a loli with tragedy past? I don't know how my brain works.
    Don't you just hates it when you're in restroom and suddenly you got inspiration to write a fluffy novel with loli?
    What if you want to write, but Satan said no.

So I procrastinate.
    Queenfisher
    Queenfisher

Then the angel on your other shoulder said, YES.

And the Satan went: But... no. No!

Angel: Yes. Oh YES...

Satan: N-no... please, don't be like this! N-no!

Angel: Ah, yees... You know you wanna. Don't you? Everyone wants you to... They want it... just... so... MUCH. How can you deny them and your true, deepest desires? :blob_blank:
    Generic.Archdemon
    Generic.Archdemon
    Do you want me to call the local exorcist?
    I have him on speed dial...
    hmmm....
    here you go... 0800 @Motivation
    Dountmindme
    Dountmindme
    Can some be cured of their chronic procrastination? I’m not asking for me... it’s for a friend...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…