Minx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please give me your prayers so that I will be able to finish my new story idea this time. I keep dropping the others either due to losing interested, or simply running out of ideas.
    Happy New Year and one more day before I celebrated me being born in this unfair world. A can of energy drink is enough for a small celebration, no?
    Your pfp is by far the sexiest thing I have ever beheld. Can't stop looking.
    Reactions: Paul_Tromba
    Minx
    Minx
    Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, I'm the sexiest shark old man you have ever seen. You can't fall for me though, I can't hurt such an innocent heart as you.
    A
    Amok
    >.<
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I know right. It's mesmerizing.
    Boy, sure does feel good to find a wild yandere in a manhwa after so long not been exposed to them.
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    Send link...

Don't say that word and then not tell me where they come from :(
    Minx
    Minx
    @Impotent a manhwa I recently liked.

Dunno why the link become bot verification lmao
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    Oh shit I actually read that recently. Jung Hayan instantly bumped herself to the top 3 in my yandere list

Just because of how cute she is.
    Whenever I read a system novel, it's usually the MC that bullied the system. Of course, I also knew some that have a shameless and sassy system. In my opinion, I prefer that kind of story, the interaction between a shameless mc and a shameless system is quite comedic, boy do I love them.
    Man, Shenhe in Genshin Impact is so hot.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    "wind element"
    "fullbody stockings"
    "visible midriff"

that stork might be up to something I just know it
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    She has no buisness being so hot
    Imagine reincarnated as Hilicurl in Genshin Impact. Ya! Yiga!
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    No please. I'd rather not get farmed by that Ganyu jumping all around and one shotting me.
    If you could time travel to the past with your current knowledge without forgetting them, what will you do and which year will you pick?

I'd probably be doing the same thing as I am now, posting novels online. I can't do shit like investing in stocks, creating a game, and all the smart stuff protagonists do.

And the year I'd picked will be 2012, that was the shit.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I'll keep that ability with me and not use it until it really matters.

I can't bear to go back in time and wait for my favourite YouTubers to slowly upload videos I've already seen from them.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i think i'll probably keep them until before i die and use it to relive my second life. maybe it's good to start from when i was 18.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…