Pistachio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday!
    Hope your day will be full of pleasant memories!

*gives you cake and huggles*

:blob_party: 🎂 🎊 🎂 :blob_party: 🎂 🎊 🎂 :blob_party:

\(^o^)/

X
    Came back after months of hiatus and kinda scared what kind of book ratings I have ~sweats~ Oh. And looks like we’ve grown! Hi, everyone. Hope ya’ll enjoying SH.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    we've grown, not as a single community but a nation. together, we have braved the winds and slowly reign the land under the facade of an established state. in one fell swoop we have thrown open the covers and opened our borders as a free land, governed by loose rules and the thirst of power among people. we have built an army under the banner of freedom.

this is the wild west
    Lessons from the Screenplay if you're like me who devours novels but can't turn more than 50 pages out of 'self-help' books
    Currently editing a complete fanfiction! You could say this is the written work that started my writing journey so, please don't read it if you're not a Haikyuu!! fan
    They say as an author you need to write even during days when you don't want to write...how?!
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Staring for an hour at the script, writing one sentence and then call it a day :blob_teehee:
    sage61
    sage61
    Write a diary. That way, at least you got something to write on
    Orz. Chapter 9 is up and I’m left with 4 buffer chapters 😭 but I still wasted time mtling a 215 chaptered novel 😂 light a candle for me please
    [Pistachio's Little Theater]
    ~reading villainess comics
    Me: Why does the intro always has to be them waking up from some sort of amnesia and finding they're in a book? So cliche, my gosh someone please write something new. Hm, should I write one?
    Also me: You're already writing an isekai-ish, sect-building,
    cannon fodder gathering
    webnovel. Finish it. :blobspearpeek:
    Sooo hard to adapt to another writing software when you've already started with another :eek::eek::eek: That said, I recommend Quoll Writer, Wavemaker and Manuskript for those of you writing on a pc. For smartphones and pads, I recommend Novelist; bit hard at first but is amazing.
    Rereading my previous work so I can put it up 'ere in SH.....gawd, it's horrible :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Reactions: Ethereal
    Ethereal
    Ethereal
    practice makes perfect
    Pistachio
    Pistachio
    Yeah, it's necessary but my gosh, the taint in one's soul :blob_no::blob_no::blob_no:. It's telling me, "yes, plebeian, know thy roots!" :blob_nom::blob_nom::blob_nom:
    Lost_Strings
    Lost_Strings
    It took me five years to get back on my writing and make it less crappy. :blob_pout:
    Don't be like me~ :blob_blank: and besides, it might actually not as bad as u think :blob_sir:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…