tiaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I found this really illogical and cliched chinese romance webcomic (drugs >one night stand >pregnancy >father is some prince/children are super geniuses, who can buy stocks at the age of 6 years) The dried up plot-kun, you know. :blob_popcorn_two:

Can’t stop reading... every new panel gives you the perfect setup to make a vicious comment... too hilarious 🙈
    I don’t think, I will ever reach 50 messages :blob_teary:
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Because I post too much in a short period, my messages aren’t counted :blob_pout:
    Pistachio
    Pistachio
    You can do it? :blobrofl: You can do it!
    Reactions: tiaf
    I have a hiccup for the fifth time today!
    It's the worst kind to top it— I'm so jumpy, that it's startling everybody including me! :blob_pout:
    FourSeasons
    FourSeasons
    that also happens to me sometimes. my folks would just say i'm still growing lol.
    • Wow
    FourSeasons
    FourSeasons
    dunno what's the connection tho :sweat_smile:
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Maybe you grow 1cm with every jump :blob_happy:
    A bit off topic, but a netizen once commented, “It’s never too late to fall in love with your favorite show again!”

They were so right— I fell in love with Gundam 00 once again. What’s with those beautiful openings and endings.
    Reactions: Wintertime
    sage61
    sage61
    I love their OP and ED songs too. The melody is so touching
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    Like I just fell in love all over again with Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    I was dozing off :blob_sleep:, but then there was this mosquito...
    It woke me up and I ran through the whole apartment, with the newspapers in one hand and window cleaner in the other. :blob_thor:

Disturbing my night’s sleep? That’s a declaration of war! :blob_catflip:
    Who starts their washing machine at 3am in the morning?! (╬ ̄皿 ̄)
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Someone who has an early start for their job and realised that their clothes were dirty?
    *tilts head*
    :blob_frown:
    X
    tiaf
    tiaf
    If they would just do that occasionally, but it’s nearly everyday :blob_teary:
    Lurking
    Lurking
    A deep sleeper who messed up their auto start washing machine for 3am setting instead of 6am setting..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…