Anon_Y_Mousse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does saving a chapter as a draft and posting it later not make it show up on latest updates or something? Cause scheduled mine 15 minutes ago and it never showed up despite having already been posted. Unless it's only my phone that can't see it.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 30 - Nuts and Banana Yogurt

Tip: Nutting is good for your health. Was gonna make this myself but I had no yogurt left.
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    And so... This is goodbye. It is the end of Nonstop Nut November, been a good run bois. However there's still the Post-Nut Clarity tomorrow, so my postings aren't exactly over
    greyblob
    greyblob
    you could've ended this by posting a pic of your own nuts. a wasted opportunity if you ask me
    Nonstop Nut November Day 29 - Cacao

Does the image remind you of anything? I've actually tried out cacao before(well, it wasn't raw but didn't seem like chocolate yet), was a bit bitter.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 28 - Tiger Nuts

We are reaching the end...
    These remind me of cereals honestly. On a nutrelated note, I eat cereals D R Y.
    Reactions: AMissingLinguist
    LilTV1155
    LilTV1155
    *bring nutcracker and hammer*
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    I'm one of those people who used to eat the cereal straight from the bag/container. I swear they felt so much more delicious.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 26 - Sunflower seeds

Something something, plant seeds, something something, deflowerment. These are likely not actually nuts but they're as much of a nut as peanuts. The inside is not very filling and it's annoying to crack em all open.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 25 - Pine Nut(?) pasta

I think it's Thanksgiving for those in the U.S? So I may as well share some food. One of my relatives are vegan and they make damn good pasta. Although I think it used peanuts instead of pine nuts, this is my fave. Unfortunately I don't really take pics of food, I just eat.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 24 - Maya Nuts

Damn... Can't believe there's only 7 days left to nonstop nut November, how y'all holding up? Anyways, apparently these nuts grow in my country, but I never heard of em. Might have eaten some but mistaken them as green peas.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 23 - Acorns

I was going to make a-corny joke about how squirrels love their nuts, but I decided against it. Yes the ones above are deformed, found it the abyss called page 2 of Google.
    Bruh I just realized I planned to release a new story on November 2, but then I ran into some problems so I decide to hold it off. It's been 20 days damn.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 22 - Chestnuts

Yes I took the image straight from Wikipedia. On a side note, I'm running out of nuts. Give me your nuts.
    Reactions: tiaf
    greyblob
    greyblob
    i could swear i'd seen it before. and self deprecation is cringe. you should belittle others not yourself.
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Maybe November is already driving you nuts. Anyways, you should do both for bonus points.
    greyblob
    greyblob
    im as sane as i can be. nah hating yourself is unhealthy. you drive that energy out and onto others.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 21 - Brazillian Nuts

I thought I already posted these but I checked back and apparently not. Don't worry, you're nut going to Brazil... or are you??
    Nonstop Nut November Day 19 - Acorns

You feed these nuts to squirrels right? Anyways tomorrow's nuts are gonna be spicy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…