Scribble Hub Forum

Generic.Archdemon
Generic.Archdemon
Really? That is literally the first thing people told me!
Welcome to mirror world!
I wear a goatee/moustache and I am the proportionally evil reflection of your version of me (but since I am neutrally aligned, the two versions of me are just the same...)
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
At my postpartum appointment, I complained about the Pitocin. The doctor said it was normal to take Pitocin up to 30 or 40. The thing is that's great if you don't happen to be going into natural labor and making plenty of your own oxytocin.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Lots of emergency C-sections happen because people who get epidurals don't realize when they are getting pumped full of too much Pitocin. Pitocin increases the strength of contractions, and you can't tell if your contractions are too strong if you avoid the pain.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
I turned down an epidural, and I'm certain that saved me from an emergency C-section.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
The hospital gets more money from emergency C-sections, so they really don't give a shit.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
The doctor who was discharging us got called away to perform an emergency C-section, and I heard at least two other calls for emergency C-sections while I was in waiting rooms for my prenatal appointments.