Scribble Hub Forum

YuriDoggo
YuriDoggo
1st one if it's yuri
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I think kingdom-building that involves a religious figure would need more than 70k words for it to be done right. However, that's just my opinion.
The slave one feels too cliched, but I can see it fitting into the 70k word limit.
I can see the time travel one could also be done in 70k words, but it's whether the setting in the future would be like the post-apocalyptic one mentioned for the slave one, or not.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
You could try and link all three together from different points in time, making it a trilogy that helps build up the lore and world of the stories.

Don't know if any of that helped (it probably didn't).

Basically, go with your gut.
Kotohood
Kotohood
Hmm, well it won't exactly be Yuri, but more mother daughter like. I'll have to think further @TypeAxiom

Combining all 3 into one story?! That's way out of my league

Thanks for the input though. @Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
No problem.
I hope you manage to find the inspiration to write something.
(^_^)

X
YuriDoggo
YuriDoggo
Mother and daughter is a beautiful relationship too. The pampering is great. Even if there's no pampering, the imagery is great.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
(1)
Alright, I'mma drop a big bomb here so hear me out here...

Do all three at the same time.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
(2)
So here's what I think will work: The time travel can be worked through the God herself/himself. That depends on which kind of a God you're thinking of. Is it the elusive Bible kind of God or the joke, Gabriel's Dropout-esque kind of God? If it's the latter, I think you're competent enough to figure out a premise for the time-travelling plot there.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
(3)
So they wake up in the future, figured that all went to sh*t and that they have to find a way to get back. As for the slaves and the freedom, I've made something up as I was writing this up:
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
(4)
In order to return, the God and his/her disciple must sacrifice the slaves. Not just one, but a whole bunch. A damn community. A whole community of slaves who believes that they are free and are willing to trust the God for anything he/she asks for, believing that it'll fare them better in the future.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
(5)
Now THERE, you can insert some internal dilemma. Will the slaves come together with the God and the disciple and actually leave an internal impact within the protagonists and cause them to have a split choice between saving themselves or the slaves?