K_Jira
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Today I want to recommend a Korean movie called Peninsula. It is a zombie movie, a sequel to Train to Busan if you have ever watched it. Though a sequel, the characters are completely different and gives a different feeling from Train to Busan. While the first one is from POV of a civilian, the sequel's main character is a former soldier.

That's it for today! ~(º w º ~)
    Today I want to recommend an anime called Uramichi Onii-san. It's a comedy slice of life anime about a group of people working in a children television show program. It has a dark comedy that focuses on the main character's struggle as a working adult behind his cheerful persona in front of the kids. You can also check out the manga.

Today I want to recommend a song: Popping by ONF. It's a cheerful song that lift your mood up when you're down. It's a summer song more or less. Listening to it always make me smile, more so when I watch the stage. Another one with similar vibe to that by the same group is Beautiful Beautiful.

K_Jira
    K_Jira
    Just listened to both. Prefer the White Army, Black Baron. And what you mean by the same group, is it the same composer? Or do you mean the same country?
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    I meant soviet army choir.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    Alternate versions exist. Many alternate versions.
    I started recommending some random things in my SH profile a couple of days ago, so I'm thinking of doing it here too. I'm also open to recommendations exchange :blob_cookie:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…