Kotohood
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I keep looking back to my old chapters and keep finding grammar errors. Dammit, how did I even missed all these?
    Reactions: Elateam and tiaf
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Oh my, everyone’s problem.

Better than going back to the first chapter, just to realize that one character was named wrong all along for thirteen chapters and only the introduction was with the rightful name... I renamed him with the misspelled name
    Kotohood
    Kotohood
    OOF, that hurts.
    Elateam
    Elateam
    It makes us better writers if we find past mistakes in our works. It means we are still students learning the craft with success. If we never spotted any mistakes in our works after so long, could we still call ourselves students?
    I wish to challenge myself to write a 70k word novel. But I can't really decide on the premise that I want to write.

Kingdom building by a god and her disciple?
    A post-apocalyptic fantasy where a slave-warrior gains freedom and build a community of freed slaves?
    A time travel story where a person wakes up in the future and saw that it has all turn to crap before finding a way to go back?

Can't choose :blob_teary:
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    (6)
    As the internal dilemma builds, you can add adversaries planning to get the God, the disciple and the slaves back in their hands and you can have them present questions that challenge their perception of the slaves like What are they worth to you?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    (7)
    Yeah, so I say put all three together. Why the hell not? But if you do insist on going for one, I'd say go with the time travel premise. Sounds interesting enough to boot.
    Kotohood
    Kotohood
    Woah, calm down there @BenJepheneT. That's quite the imagination you got there. I like the idea. It just have enough of that crazy to work.

Still, that's quite a tall order for me to put all three in one. Especially in around 70k words. I'll consider it in the future perhaps. Sounds good for a slapstick actually.
    I'm finally done making a banner for my signature! It's shitty but i'm proud of it!
    Reactions: tiaf
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Looks good though.
    I’ve been procrastinating creating one :blob_hide:
    Kotohood
    Kotohood
    If it makes you feel better, I did it in paint. Wasn't that hard when it cane down to it.:sweat_smile:
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Nah, my story title is too long for a little banner. Would squeeze my eyes too much just to read it
    These people who leave one-star ratings. Please drop a comment or a review or something, I can't improve if all you tell me is that my work sucks :blob_teary::blob_no:
    Reactions: tiaf
    A
    aznviet3
    Well I understand that it would be disapproving with no review/comment for your story to see what you lack/story progress/error. But SH hide comments/reviews that attack author as for the definition of attack that's up to them.

I haven't read your story so no review for me. But I notice that positive review are fast to appear and negative review are usually hidden even if it is true.
    GL on your novels.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…