Scribble Hub Forum

Yorda
Yorda
You are making a grave error. Spam indicates low quality garbage posts, but if you look at what I wrote you would see the time and effort I put into many of the posts you have just given a derogatory label. I just want to correct your misconceptions that you ignorantly are sitting back groaning and miserably whining about.
Yorda
Yorda
I have taken the time to add content and honestly reply to others with my very best intentions and effort on this forum and you, without even bothering to open your eyes and prove your literacy, decide to trash talk.
Yorda
Yorda
@HURGMCGURG Irascible vulgar lout subtract manners. Ohohoho.
Yorda
Yorda
If there was one place where I spammed a little, it was the custom titles thread (yes, one single thread), where a lot of people spam posted small things for a very obvious reason. To get a little closer to a custom title.
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
"Spam indicates low quality garbage posts, but if you look at what I wrote you would see the time and effort I put into many of the posts you have just given a derogatory label." :blob_unsure: While I would not call your posts low quality garbage, I would debate the amount of time and effort you put into them considering the span of time in which you posted them and the length of said messages.
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
"I have taken the time to add content and honestly reply to others with my very best intentions and effort on this forum and you, without even bothering to open your eyes and prove your literacy, decide to trash talk." If you don't want trash talk, then you don't need to stoop to my level. Literacy has very little to do with insulting someone, and writing four responses to me is proving my point about spam.
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
I wrote this because you posted many times on the forum within the span of a short time and I wanted to make a joke about it. I forwarded it to you because I thought you would find it funny, rather than insulting.
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
I was hoping you would make a joke in response and we would laugh it off. Most people I make similar jokes with do. I did not get the response I was hoping for and I find it rather disappointing. Since you have taken this seriously, I would like to apologize for offending you with my first remarks. I will not apologize for anything else.
Yorda
Yorda
"While I would not call your posts low quality garbage, I would debate the amount of time and effort you put into them considering the span of time in which you posted them and the length of said messages." You would have to read them first though.
Yorda
Yorda
"I wrote this because you posted many times on the forum within the span of a short time and I wanted to make a joke about it. I forwarded it to you because I thought you would find it funny, rather than insulting." Without setting precedent context you make the assumption that every stranger would take an insult from you as a joke?
Yorda
Yorda
"Since you have taken this seriously, I would like to apologize for offending you with my first remarks. I will not apologize for anything else." Okay. I'll also apologize to you as well. I did spend my entire morning makes all those posts. So a few hours. I wasn't shitposting people. Sorry I got a bit aggressive. Posts linger on these forums for a while so it does look kinda funny with me everywhere.
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
It's fine. I'm sorry that I wasn't very clear on it being a joke.