longer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *stuffs you with grass*
    Reactions: longer
    Agentt
    Agentt
    It is! But i once made a thread and discovered most scribblers never ate yogurt!
    • Wow
    Reactions: Blitz
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    Something about yogurt and salt or something...
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Yogurt with salt or sugar, yes. And majority of people said they don't eat yogurt...
    What is with fantasy settings and ethnostates? Are immigration policies so shit that a dude can't get a citizenship for his catgirl wife?
    longer
    longer
    While immigration is harder than in the modern age, it wasn't impossible or unheard. Especially for the merchants and lower nobles that had administrative or martial skills. Though lower class people will migrate enmasse in small-large communities compared to individual-family sized movements of the upper class.
    longer
    longer
    Additionally, if we consider that fantasy races can interbreed, there is a high chance of mixed race states arising due to conquest or mass migration.

Or consider a ruler favoring foreigners in order to undermine the power of the nobility. Cumans in Hungary, most of Europe and the middle East in Byzantium, and Germans in balkans.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    most of the time, authors tend to underestimate how hectic politics are in the middle-ages, even in the 1600s. they barely even have time to think of immigration. ethnostates are rare and few between. if you can worry about race purity, you're most likely running a backwards, sinking ship of a town with poor commerce.
    The Russia Ukraine situation got people comparing countries like they're Dragon ball characters
    • Haha
    Reactions: ABCGUY
    ABCGUY
    ABCGUY
    I am from Germany and I ask myself why cant we just be neutral like Switzerland
    longer
    longer
    Crazy to think that Germany used to be a major character a few arcs ago. Now it's just a = side character
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    Power creep is a critical component of any DB talk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…