Assurbanipal_II
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So you think my subconscious is mentally disturbed? I do very rarely have some nice dreams though.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    good, you have no reason not to. *slides back under*
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *looks at Ben lying underneath A2's body*
    '-'
    Is it comfy?
    :blob_frown:

*huggles Yorda*

I'm glad you manage to get some nice dreams - even if amongst some dark ones...
    >w<

X
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    I think I know now what is causing your nightmares. :blob_evil_two: *loading assault rifle* Beni, where are you? You don't need to hide.
    Guess who is back in the 4.9 club (temporarily). How about that? Your just deserts.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Well, I probably deserve it for down voting a lot of stories with explicit click bait covers. :blob_popcorn:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Ohhh. My first angry reaction. In theory I should have more of these.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Not really, how be anyone upset with such a lovely evil flower like you? :blob_reach:
    Reactions: Yorda
    *Test*, *test*. Anyway, it is always wonderful when you make progress at your next chapter. :blob_reach: The problem is, though, you start with plot plan A and always end up with something completely different along the way. :blob_melt:
    You also need more profile posts!!
    ohko
    ohko
    The world isn't a square!!!!
    ohko
    ohko
    How can there possibly be a corner?! :blob_upset: :blob_upset: :blob_upset:
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Firstly, a free huggle for looking around. ⊂(・ω・*⊂)

Secondly, šarru kibrat 'arbaim translated as King of the Four Corners of the World or in Sumerian lugal-an-ub-da-limmu-ba is an ancient Akkadian title used by the Monarchs of Mesopotamia to indicate their prestige and power. The corners refer to four geographical locations which were thought to be near the edge of the world.
    • Love
    Reactions: ohko
    You made it to 50 messages! Now you've unlocked the custom title feature, huzzah!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…