Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Custom title feature?
AMissingLinguist
AMissingLinguist
50 messages allow you to change your title to anything of your own choosing. I'm not at 50 yet, but I'm very slowly getting there.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Ah, thanks. Just take part in the community games, then it will happen before you realise it. :blob_melt:
tiaf
tiaf
Community games don’t help you with your message count. Just saying :blob_sir:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Where did you get the blob from? I NEED TO HAVE IT.:blob_aww:
tiaf
tiaf
It’s in the blob list :blob_cookie:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_sir: Classy.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
:oops: ebic grats'
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Your thoughts are enigmatic as always. :ROFLMAO:
Kotohood
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Lovely profile pic. A character from your story? :blob_aww: I think it should be time again tomorrow.
Kotohood
Kotohood
Yeap. Next chapter will be out in 25 hours 40 mins from now.

You can actually see the illustration right now if you check out the covers and illustration chapter though. but don't tell anyone that.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_sir: Which illustrations? I don't know what you are talking about? Btw, she looks like tsun tsun with a lot of dere dere.
Kotohood
Kotohood
She's Tsun alright. I don't know about Dere :blob_nom: .

Also correction next chapter is in 13 hours from now not 25 hours me sleepy.
Yorda
Yorda
ツンだけで私にとって十分ですよ
ドM 笑
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Mysterious writings on a wall? :blob_sir: Dr. Livingstone, what could these characters mean?

I don't know Dr. Stanely. I suspect these are the letters of a long lost ancient civilization lost to the sands of time. If we could only know what they were trying to tell us?
Yorda
Yorda
Dr. Yorda: The ancients once performed a ritual known as the "copy paste google translate" dance. They believed it would bring about understanding with divine nature and the gods.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
No jokes today?:blob_cookie: Anyway, I am sure, Dr. Yorda, it was something highly philosophical, and not about the nature of characters called Tsundere.