LWFlouisa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oddly because I can actually here myself think now, I'm able to reason that if I want to stick with an idea I want to stick with for writing, it's better to not mention it, as someone on social media would take it as a brainstorming invitation.
    It's kind of odd I'm helping Alita Army behind the scenes ( not actively promoting though ), when what I write, while absolutely Post Apocalyptic, is not that kind of Post Apocalypse. I might scale down to being a little more on brand.
    Oh boy, lots of twitter refugees to Mastodon. I think to be on the safe side, I'll try coffee rather than irish coffee for that game.

To be fair, it's nice people are becoming aware of how bad Twitter is.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    'o'

I've never used Twitter but I've heard how toxic it can get, which made me not want to use it.
    >w<

No idea what Mastodon is, but it's always good when more people become aware of unhealthy environments.

X
    LWFlouisa
    LWFlouisa
    Yea same way, I'm contemplating eventually getting rid of it. I still might after I muted a whole bunch of people.

It's not just political differences, it's the feed itself much of the time. I can deal with capitalists as a lower c communist.
    Alright I'll split this into different volumes. Note that will make them shorter: About 20,000-25,000 words each. Or four GN volume lengths each.
    Note I'll be completely oveerhauling the second half of my work, and revert it to the "short stories that build toward a novel" format again.
    It something how many issues you find when you rewrite it again after a while: having to rearrange the order of some events.
    As per the suggestion from a friend on discord, decided to seperate out the side stories into seperate books. Thanks for the tip.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…