Scribble Hub Forum

Yorda
Yorda
Maybe it's the strong emotions that get me excited? I feel just as excited writing psychological suffering as I do when reading climax scenes in books. That tension is oh so sweet or something?
Yorda
Yorda
It's not all bad though. If some of my characters can more or less succeed, then the scars they will carry for the rest of their lives (if they are still alive) will be equivalent exchange. I just want them to be traumatically affected is all. Because life is fucking hard, and my characters lives are harder! Thus what they endure must be proportional to their struggle!
Wretch
Wretch
Did you just reply twice to your own... you know what it doesn't matter. ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌

And also, okay I think every writer has a bit of sadism that they force onto their characters, otherwise there would be no tension.
Reactions: Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
Yeah, when there aren't enough people around to satisfy me I just converse with myself. (That was a joke)

One time I actually thought about creating an alter ego to talk to and to force myself to believe that I was in fact two people. (This wasn't a joke)
Reactions: Wretch
Wretch
Wretch
Hahahaa, I have done that actually. Created an alter and talked to myself when there's not enough people around. lol But I'm certifiably insane. (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃━☆゚*・。*・:≡( ε:)
Yorda
Yorda
Fucking normie.

Rule #1 of 1 Rules: Insane people don't call themselves insane.

Try again. What are you?
  • Haha
Reactions: Wretch
Wretch
Wretch
Naw, I just have to many people in my head and only half of them are insane.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
if you call them insane their most likely not