Lorelliad
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• It's pretty well known as an anime that flopped towards the end, but my first anime was Magical Warfare. And my 7 year old ass firmly thought it was the best even after I watched twenty or so other anime.
    Once I was a great invincible warrior. And no one dared to stand in my way. I travelled the lands searching for a worthy battle. Until I discovered the GATES OF SHADOW.
    I broke the laws of the elders and opened the gates. THE DEMONS of the other World were beyond them, they rushed upon me tearing my flesh, draining my soul, turning me Into a SHADOW.
    We're all going down as a laughingstock of a country

Even after google changed the logo...
    Macha
    Macha
    I'm starting to understand why losing a shadow game now sends people to the Philippines instead of the Shadow Realm.
    I've lost faith in my country the moment an actor became the leading candiate to be a senator
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Yeah, he wasn't a good senator but he did a better job than most if not all the past and current Californian senators.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    don't look at ukraine
    EternalSunset0
    EternalSunset0
    This is a guy who literally went on record to say that he'll find lawyers to help him learn the job on the spot. Pathetic.
    The best way to smash your girl from behind is when she's preparing food, right there on the kitchen counter.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    This is because blunt force trauma is best induced on an unsuspecting victim. Next, you'd want a chemical tub, and some sulphuric acid.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    yes put her face in the frying pan and then hit the back of the head with a cooking hammer
    Democracy doesn't sound so good anymore
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    True. Having the "people" lead is stupid if the majority are stupid
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I support democracy, because it is only through democracy that we get monthly comedies like Hunter's laptop and THE ORANGE MAN'S TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM OH THE HUMANITY
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    @BenJepheneT that's fair. If it's gonna sucks and you can't do anything about it then you might as well laugh about it as it burns to the ground.
    I've been reading so much novels that have ingenious writing that today when I read a typical Japanese Isekai I felt my mind shut down
    You know you've failed as a god when you have to ask help people from other worlds to save the one YOU manage
    Probably wasn't my place to snoop but I was awoken by a text from my father's phone. Looked and saw some girl texting him some very... concerning messages. I just hope he isn't who I think he is.
    It's kind of embarrassing to not even be able to speak your native language fluently lmao
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    It's fine, as long as we can understand each other.

What's embarrassing and outright stupid is that one pretends to speak English so that they can be seen as 'intelligent' or 'rich'. You know what I'm talking about. :blobrofl: :blobrofl:
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    I barely get by and even stutter when speaking with my family members lmao. I've resorted to using the most basic of words in order to get my point through. Most of the time I have to repeat myself.

Also, welcome back! Haven't seen you in a while.
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Thanks for the welcome! Heh, you know what's going on where we are right now. I'm one of the 'pink' volunteers, and my specialty is in illustrations and combatting fake news.

As for the language, you'll get used to it as long as you keep using the language. I was not that good in English before I decided to write, now I edit researches. :s_wink: :blobrofl:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…