gaylolis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, it's finally done. Not what you call a proper ending, but it felt really satisfying to be able to vent all these things.
    i think, writing at a slower pace suits me better. i can just chill and do whatever i want, and only write when i feel like it.

thankfully i don't have readers who kept yelling at me 'when is the next chapter'.
    Reactions: LWFlouisa
    LWFlouisa
    LWFlouisa
    Sometimes a next chapter is gotta be written, when it gotta be written. You can't rush some things.
    taesijr123
    taesijr123
    Write it at your own pace.
    I made my readers wait for two-four month until I found the motivation to finish up my story.
    Then release it in bulk =o=.

If your doing this for free they owe you nothing.
    alright, i finally regained my momentum to write.

time to get the chapters rollin'

hopefully i can make the story progress a lot more this month.
    Reactions: Zoey
    Zoey
    Zoey
    Good luck, hopefully you won't need it.
    Zoey
    Zoey
    I admittedly have no clue what you're writing but my statement still stands. :blob_reach:
    just got another 1* rating when doing whatever I want.

i honestly say, that I'm a bit upset, but you can't please everyone. even if it were downvoted to death, i'm going to keep writing what I want.

on the plus side, i got an inspiration to write more. hopefully, I can write the story to completion.
    Reactions: ohko
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    If you have enough prominence to get a 1* that means you're doing something right
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    guess I just have to develop a thicker skin :D
    ohko
    ohko
    I know how you feel! Keep fighting!
    i got addicted to reading mtl

blame the translations for being slow af
    It's really nice, when you can just write in a way you want, and it made the entire plot click together.

well, at least to me.
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Wretch
    Wretch
    YES. That is the best feeling! (≧◡≦)
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I'm glad you can write in a way that makes your plot work and mesh well.
    Plot holes are the bane of writers, so it's good you've managed to escape it.
    (^-^)

*huggles you both for being able to experience the feeling of completeness from your plots*

\(^o^)/

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Writing is like a train. At first it's hard work; having to shovel the coal in and check on the dials and make sure everything is working right together and not fucking up. Sooner or later, it starts to pick up momentum. You can feel it gaining speed, riding the rails like a champ.

Then, when it finally reaches its apex, you just let go off the shovel, move away from the dials, and just enjoy the ride.
    My SSCV entry, first time participating :D /

after a while, i finally finished the world online.

it's a good ride, but yet another 'axed' ending, smh.

the author's like all rushing up, but of course, not without the word fillers of official appointments and organizations, again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…