Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Glad that's the case, then!
\o/

X
JenLeifire
JenLeifire
thx <3

Oh and also good luck to your writings if you write =D I havnt checked lol :sweating_profusely:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I've been on hiatus for my story on SH for quite a while.
As for other things, I've submitted entries for the @BL_Palace anthologies.
Thanks for wishing me good luck, though.
I need it to for motivation.
orz

X
JenLeifire
JenLeifire
Oooh I see.
I am so new here that I dunno how all works yet haha especially with the blogs what you linked. What exactly is that for? Is it like a little community?
And no, I hope you find the motivation. I know how it feels to not be motivated or havening writers block, it sucks =( took many years off writing as well, but now I try to be consistent and hope I can finish my book finally lol
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Oh, well the account I linked is a group one used by the mods from the BL discord server that was made to give a sense of community for those who enjoy BL.
The account posts a monthly newsletter about all the BL happenings on SH - like new BL novels, newly completed BL novels, etc...
It also does collaborative anthologies.
(^-^)

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
^That's a link to the thread about the current one being run, if you get interested in taking part.

X
JenLeifire
JenLeifire
Oooh I see, thank you =D

And I think I read that one thread but didn't know what to do with it XD Is it just like random ideas about a topic given and then write something? Sorry for my many questions haha
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Hmm, I guess the best way to understand how it works would be to check out the previous two collaborative anthologies.
To put it down to the bare bones:
Themes are given
You pick a theme
You write a short story
You submit it
It gets checked
It gets posted in the anthology once it goes live.

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
It might be easier to ask on the thread for more details so the mods from the account can reply better.
Ah, to clarify, the mods for BLP are just for that, and not for SH/F.

X
JenLeifire
JenLeifire
ah okay cool, I see. thx a lot for explaining <3
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Oh, there's also the discord server, too.
A link for that is provided in the newsletters and SH profile.
(^-^)

X
JenLeifire
JenLeifire
Oki If I have more questions I will ask there then =3