Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
It wasn't hygienic at all. He just wanted to see if he could do it so he threw the small bit of cheese away.

I am decently good at cooking but I'm sure that Gordon Ramsay would not be pleased with my skills. I haven't had any complaints about my cooking from my coworkers yet though.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
And yes, I have muscles elsewhere that are toned but most of my muscle is in my legs.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
(*p*)

As for the Gordon Ramsay thing...meh.
I tend not to like what the top class professional chefs make in restaurants.

X
yansusustories
yansusustories
He really ... grated the cheese by relying on your leg muscles ... :blob_blank: I don't even know what to say anymore ...
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
You can say that Paul is freaking ripped. You can also ask for video proof.
yansusustories
yansusustories
I wanted to say Paul seemed very trustworthy but then, maybe that wasn't the reason you wanted the video in the first place. I shall not stand in your way then :sweat_smile:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The reason why I mentioned a video proof is to assess his weight class. If it's the same as mine, I would wrestle this jabroni and show him who is the true boss of this gym.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I won't lie. I'm not ripped. I work out to tone my muscles and lose weight. Right now I'm sitting at 174 lbs. I can bench 210 lbs and deadlift 340 lbs though.
SailusGebel
yansusustories
yansusustories
Huh, and then there's me, happy she can carry two bags of flour up the stairs at once ... I guess I have achieved frail lady-status :sweat_smile:
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Consider it a sign of higher class status. There is no need other than personal desire to work out like us mere peasants.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
*has no idea what those measurements meant*
'-'
But Sailus' comment made me imagine PT in a leotard lifting up a big weight.

X
yansusustories
yansusustories
Me neither, Nahrenne, me neither. I just know it's some gym-thing and not in kg :sweat_smile: But it sure sounds impressive even if you convert it :blob_melt:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
It means that Paul is a beast in the gym. A shredded personification of masculinity.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Basically, I weight 78 kg, can lift 95 kg, and can deadlift 154 kg
yansusustories
yansusustories
Yes, yes, google gave me the numbers! :blobrofl: For me that just means, you could lift an entire fucking person. That does sound very impressive! If we ever do end up in a zombie apocalypse, your chance of survival isn't bad ~ :blob_aww:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
On the other hand, if he turns into a zombie, we've got no chance to beat this hulking mass of machismo.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I think that you are overestimating my capabilities.
yansusustories
yansusustories
Indeed, but then I never thought I could survive the apocalypse anyway, Paul or no Paul :sweat_smile: But I guess it sucks for you guys who might have had a chance otherwise :blobrofl:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Oh, I know I'll be one of the first to go in a zombie apocalypse.
orz

X