Yorda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Simon says ... I mean, science says that children grow up to be more successful when their parents foster good relationships. I can verify through experience that fostering bad relationships is terrible.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Reminds me of that one time I played Princess Maker 5. In only 2 years I managed to turn a perfectly good child into ...

Yorda
    Yorda
    Whew. Good thing it was only a simulation ... ahahahaha. :blob_blank:
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    I can only second her opinion. Yorda needs a huggle. ⊂(・ω・⊂)
    So I went to see my mother at her office. Then I see she has my box of rare MTG cards from 10 years ago. Very confusing.
    Sooo she says, "Can you pick some out to give to this one girl?"
    Turns out she promised to give some of my really old Pokemon cards to somebody's daughter.
    She's giving away my stuff! Okay I haven't seen this stuff in a decade, but still! LOL
    That feeling when you have to submit an essay in 4 hours ... and I'm stressing because I don't know how to properly APA quote and cite my sources in-text and references ... at least I have gotten a lot better at writing recently.

Stupid essay. It's not even science! There are no graphs and numbers and data and analysis and where's the method and abstract and and and etc. !!!
    • Sad
    Reactions: ohko and Nahrenne
    tak
    tak
    If you write on microsoft word, they have a format for some citations, but i'm too late lol
    Blitz
    Blitz
    You might wanna check out mendelay or another another reference manager. They also have word plugins which are nice
    Reactions: ohko
    ohko
    ohko
    Can also recommend Mendeley!
    I told my friend I was having trouble writing my chapter.
    They give me their idea.
    I respond by saying their idea is so lovely and sweet.
    Then I explain my idea.
    "I will wreck my main character. She needs to know she is a weak dumbass. Why make things better when you can make them worse? Trauma++ Insecurity++ Fear++"
    So I was feeling a bit burnt out from my tests and decided to watch the anime "Vinland Saga". I saw that it was rated well, but didn't bother to watch it. I was very wrong to pass up this brutal and realistic gem. This is what I need for my story!

The world immersion feels so real and the characters are really amazing.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I binged 16 episodes of Vinland Saga. It was so amazing that I now want to add vikings to my otome game novel even though it makes no sense ...
    Wretch
    Wretch
    I say add Vikings, Vikings are always a good addition.
    binarysoap
    binarysoap
    You are the author. You can make it make sense.
    Doing my take-home midterm, woohoo! And I realize my #1 problem is always some integral I don't know how to solve midway through the question.
    I tried, then I just used a integral table. Well at least I tried lol

I got kinda close to figuring it out by completing the square and changing variables for my problem.
    I have to write an essay over this weekend worth 30% for that course's final grade, but my professor is kinda funny. The professor wrote what the assignment would entail in a word document. She wrote 5 single spaced pages outlining what we need to write about ... but then at the very, very end she says, "[write]
    about 4 pages, double spaced". What! :sweat_smile:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's time to write another essay. This time she made the assignment specifications/instructions 8 pages single spaced
    ... but then at the very, very end she says, "[write] about 4 pages, double spaced". :blob_facepalm:

Actually, last time I wrote 10 pages. How the hell are we supposed to write 4 pages double-spaced when she asks for the world?
    Today I felt so anxious that it distracted me from being productive, but now I feel super vicious. Like I wish somebody would just cower in fear of me while I mock them for being snivelling trash. But honestly, I would be happy to just savour their terror in silence, no need for words to dampen the pleasure as my furious smouldering eyes bore into their miserable souls.
    Hey, do I have a problem? I get really excited when I start writing suffering for my characters. I want to cause them breakdowns, psychological anguish, distorted love, pain, identity crises, and bad ends. My greatest desire for my current story is to ruin some of my characters down to their very core. I want them to feel the weight of their mistakes and failures for the rest of their lives.
    So, the other day my landlord asked me if I was melting silver with a torch in my room, but actually I just burnt 2 gluten free grilled cheese sandwiches. Very good sandwiches and not metallic at all.
    Whoa. I'm having university midterm exam nightmares. I dreamt I was completely screwed. It was a Chinese, open-book, group shared exam, science exam. I have no idea why my exam was in China, from a Chinese instructor, and all my classmates (except the useless ones distracting me) were Chinese. Ahhhhhh.
    Wretch
    Wretch
    NOOOOOOOO! I Hate! Math! WhYyyyyyy did you bring back my stomach twisting days? _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    'o'

That reminds me of a friend of mine who dreamed he was a cultivator in one of those Chinese novels you can read, where he experienced 10000 years of cultivating and building up a harem of women...

Anyway, glad that this exam of yours was only a nightmare and not real.
    (^-^)

*huggles you all in comfort*

X
    • Haha
    Reactions: Wretch
    Wretch
    Wretch
    That was a bit random lol ( ̄▽ ̄)
    Welcome to SHF!
    I hope you have lots of fun here, and don't let the haters get you down!
    *huggles you lots and lots*

\(^o^)/

Your avi is pretty, btw - especially the eyes.
    (^-^)

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Ahhhhhh!

\(^o^)/ *Huggles* *Huggles* *Huggles* *Huggles*

Huggles. Ugh. Too strong. Spine shattering... Help! Elp. Lp. meee 💀

(^-^) *Eyes* *Eyes* *Eyes* *Eyes* *Eyes*

My eyes! What are you doing with that sharpened spoon and jar of formaldehyde?! 😱

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…